Windows 10: Windows 11 CPU requirement

Discus and support Windows 11 CPU requirement in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; can in future Windows 11 can work in i3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by hunar the great, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows 11 CPU requirement

can in future Windows 11 can work in i3

:)

hunar the great, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Win 11 compat app

Both your CPU and graphics card should be ok- your CPU is on the list:
    Windows 11 CPU List Released | WePC

and your graphics card is new enough to support DirectX 12.

These requirements are set by the installer of Win 11. Detailed specs for Win 11 have been released by MS and are given in other such threads here and on elevenforum, but may change slightly before official release.

dalchina, Oct 20, 2021
  4. TCanuck42 Win User

Windows 11 CPU requirement

Building A Computer. Experts Help Please.

THanks for your suggestions. Just exactly how do you actually overclock the cpu. what steps are required?

TCanuck42, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 CPU requirement

1. Windows 11 CPU requirement - Similar Threads - CPU requirement

2. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  3. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: My pc has intel i5 19045 version and i cant play valorant because of the error message. any tips? i also updated everything up-to-date so what's the problem here?...
  4. Windows 11 CPU requirement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 CPU requirement: I have a cheapo laptop that I have the Pentium Silver N5000 CPU that I was able to upgrade to Windows 11 just fine. My GAMING deskptop is running the Intel Core I-7-7770K which will run any game at full throttle with no issues at all and yet it is not able to meet the...
  5. Windows 11 CPU requirement

Windows 11 CPU requirement: I have a cheapo laptop that I have the Pentium Silver N5000 CPU that I was able to upgrade to Windows 11 just fine. My GAMING deskptop is running the Intel Core I-7-7770K which will run any game at full throttle with no issues at all and yet it is not able to meet the...
  6. Window 11 CPU Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 CPU Requirements: Hi. Are you going to be expanding the list of approved CPUs for Windows 11 please? I have seen the list at https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-11-supported-intel-processors but this doesn't include my CPU i5-7200U. However, my...
  7. Window 11 CPU Requirements

Window 11 CPU Requirements: Hi. Are you going to be expanding the list of approved CPUs for Windows 11 please? I have seen the list at https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardware/design/minimum/supported/windows-11-supported-intel-processors but this doesn't include my CPU i5-7200U. However, my...
  8. Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the optimal Multipoint server specifications and setup required to support a user base of approximately 8000 individuals. Additionally, I would like to highlight that we are...
  9. Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016

Question on Optimum CPU and Memory Requirements for 8000 users in Multipoints Server 2016: Dear Microsoft Support,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the optimal Multipoint server specifications and setup required to support a user base of approximately 8000 individuals. Additionally, I would like to highlight that we are...
  10. Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine

Error d3d11 compatible cpu feature level 11.0 shader model 5.0 is required to run this engine: I was playing Valorant when suddenly my game crashed and I got this error message. My graphics driver is up to date and I already donwloaded the newest DirectX version. I tried to fix this with severaI tutorials on Youtube but nothing worked. I already saw a few posts about...