Windows 10: Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue

Discus and support Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an installation of Windows 11 Pro. Everytime I start my PC, I use it for a couple of hours 4-5 hours and then I'm greeted by all my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ionutradu252, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue

I have an installation of Windows 11 Pro. Everytime I start my PC, I use it for a couple of hours 4-5 hours and then I'm greeted by all my apps crashing or restarting because of no/low windows memory. The Windows itself doesn't stop or freeze, only the apps. After I reboot the PC windows works normally for another couple of hours. I believe it's not a hardware issue because I've tried reinstalling a new copy of windows which worked perfectly for a couple of months and then the issue started appearing again, at first it crashed after 6-8 hours of uptime but then the time started lowering. N

:)

ionutradu252, Sep 25, 2022

2. Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 25, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue

1. Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue - Similar Threads - crashes hours uptime

2. Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashes after some hours of uptime memory issue: I have an installation of Windows 11 Pro. Everytime I start my PC, I use it for a couple of hours 4-5 hours and then I'm greeted by all my apps crashing or restarting because of no/low windows memory. The Windows itself doesn't stop or freeze, only the apps. After I reboot...
  3. Windows Freezing After Some Hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Freezing After Some Hours: I'm using Windows 11. But it used to happen on Windows 10, too.After using for some hours sometimes 1-2 hours, sometimes many more, mostly while using Edge or leaving Spotify opened, or even sometimes when I leave the PC idling for long hours, the system crashes and then...
  4. Windows Freezing After Some Hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Freezing After Some Hours: I'm using Windows 11. But it used to happen on Windows 10, too.After using for some hours sometimes 1-2 hours, sometimes many more, mostly while using Edge or leaving Spotify opened, or even sometimes when I leave the PC idling for long hours, the system crashes and then...
  5. Full system freeze / lock-up at 11 hour uptime mark

in Windows 10 Support
    Full system freeze / lock-up at 11 hour uptime mark: Technically not a BSOD, but not sure where else I should post it. At about 11 hours uptime (as reported by task manager, sometimes a few minutes early, sometimes a few minutes late) my system completely freezes. All activity stops, no mouse, no screen updates, and it doesn't...
  6. Full system freeze / lock-up at 11 hour uptime mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Full system freeze / lock-up at 11 hour uptime mark: Technically not a BSOD, but not sure where else I should post it. At about 11 hours uptime (as reported by task manager, sometimes a few minutes early, sometimes a few minutes late) my system completely freezes. All activity stops, no mouse, no screen updates, and it doesn't...
  7. Memory Crash issue

Memory Crash issue: Hi, We are getting memory crash issue in our windows 10 running on one of our mini PC(Qotom). Given below my bugcheck analysis Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 10.0.17763.132 AMD64 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File...
  8. BSOD critical_process_died with no dump after 2 hours of uptime

BSOD critical_process_died with no dump after 2 hours of uptime: Hi, I've a Dell XPS 15 9550 (512GB SSD PCIe) that gives me a BSOD after at least two hours of uptime. It doesn't create any dump, it only gives me the error on the BSOD critical_process_died. I alredy tried to do various clean install of the OS redownloaded a lot of times and...
  9. Memory leak after a few hours

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Memory leak after a few hours: Hey, I have this weird issue with my OS. I have 16GB of RAM and whenever I boot the OS the RAM usage is 14%. After a few hours the memory usage is going to 30%+ although there isn't any program that uses that much. I can't know which program causing this because it...
  10. After some hours of uptime, downloading slows down the computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    After some hours of uptime, downloading slows down the computer: Hi, I have a weird problem. After some hours of uptime, 4 to 8 hours generally, when I download a file to any place: memory (when Firefox starts download files before saving to disk), system's SSD, internal or external HDD or usb key; the computer slows down: mouse and...