Windows 10: Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?

Discus and support Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; System InfoWindows 11 ProAMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz Six CoresRadeon RX 5500 XT32GB RAM1 Western Digital Black SN750 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD Boot Drive + Fedora... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HenrickTheBull, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?

System InfoWindows 11 ProAMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz Six CoresRadeon RX 5500 XT32GB RAM1 Western Digital Black SN750 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD Boot Drive + Fedora Linux1 Western Digital 1TB SN550 NVMe M.2 SSD Windows 11 Pro1 Seagate 1TB HDD 7200RPM Storage 11 Seagate 2TB HDD 7200RPM Storage 2ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS MotherboardI listed my specs above for easy reference. Whenever I'm booted into Windows 11 my computer has a chance to suddenly shutdown when Windows seems to crash? and it will refuse to boot back up. What I mean by that is the computer will black screen the RGB LED

:)

HenrickTheBull, Aug 23, 2022

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 23, 2022
  3. Home screen won,t start tried reboot won't start either.

Home screen won,t start tried reboot still won't start?

ThomasHill_660, Aug 23, 2022
  4. Aquinus Win User

Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?

Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?

1. Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot? - Similar Threads - Crashes Computer Won't

2. Windows Crash Cannot Reboot Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crash Cannot Reboot Computer: My wife's Lenovo computer has been getting blue screens since it was automatically updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. It has now crashed and we cannot get the computer restarted. We also want to recover data from the hard drive but it is bitlocked and we don't have the...
  3. Windows Crash Cannot Reboot Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Crash Cannot Reboot Computer: My wife's Lenovo computer has been getting blue screens since it was automatically updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11. It has now crashed and we cannot get the computer restarted. We also want to recover data from the hard drive but it is bitlocked and we don't have the...
  4. Computer won't run after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't run after reboot: My computer is older but whenever I have to restart it like if the electricity goes out or I have to download an update it always takes hours to turn back on. This most recent time it rebooted at 4:00 the night before and it still won't turn on. My computer is running but...
  5. Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?

Windows 11 Crashes Computer Won't Reboot?: System InfoWindows 11 ProAMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6Ghz Six CoresRadeon RX 5500 XT32GB RAM1 Western Digital Black SN750 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD Boot Drive + Fedora Linux1 Western Digital 1TB SN550 NVMe M.2 SSD Windows 11 Pro1 Seagate 1TB HDD 7200RPM Storage 11 Seagate 2TB HDD 7200RPM...
  6. Windows 11 - System Crash & Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - System Crash & Reboot: My machine crashes every so often blue screen and reboots. Upon viewing event logs, there's not much information except the following:The previous system shutdown at 11:20:56 AM on ‎8/‎08/‎2022 was unexpected.I'm running the following setup:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with...
  7. Windows 11 - System Crash & Reboot

Windows 11 - System Crash & Reboot: My machine crashes every so often blue screen and reboots. Upon viewing event logs, there's not much information except the following:The previous system shutdown at 11:20:56 AM on ‎8/‎08/‎2022 was unexpected.I'm running the following setup:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700U with...
  8. PC Crashing and won't reboot immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashing and won't reboot immediately: Specs: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz RAM 16,0GB Dual-Channel HYPERX @ 1333MHz Motherboard MSI Z170A GAMING M7 MS-7976 U3E1 Graphics 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Power Supply Cooler Master G750M...
  9. Computer updated 4/11 and now it won't reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer updated 4/11 and now it won't reboot: My husband just let microsoft update windows 10 and then it said it was rebooting and it just stopped and will no longer turn on or boot up. This is the second time an update has crashed his computer and the last time it cost us $100 at a tech place and a total reinstall....
  10. Computer won't reboot after defragmentation

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't reboot after defragmentation: Hi. I have a computer which has Windows 10 on it (this was free upgraded from Windows 8 installed). I recently did a Windows defragmentation on it and the computer said it had to restart to finalise which I did. However, it wouldn't shut down, so I switched it off by holding...