Windows 10: Windows 11 crashes persist

Discus and support Windows 11 crashes persist in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This has been a constant struggle from the start but now I have more crashes. check my previous question for details on past issue It worked flawlessly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexFurney, Nov 4, 2021.

1. Windows 11 crashes persist

This has been a constant struggle from the start but now I have more crashes. check my previous question for details on past issue It worked flawlessly for about a week, now my PC fully windows 11 supported is crashing every few minutes again. I assumed it was my AMD chipset drivers because that's what the problem was for the first 2 batches of crashes. An uninstall didn't help, a reinstall didn't help, and now I'm back at square one. Other issues I'm having include being prompted about which OS I would like to boot to, one option being a volume 5 that doesn't exist according to chkdsk and

:)

AlexFurney, Nov 4, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 4, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 4, 2021
  4. Windows 11 crashes persist

Windows 10 IE 11 keeps crashing

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps:

Internet Explorer help

If issue still persists, I suggest you to run SFC scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.
    Run the System File Checker (SFC) scan to fix any corrupted files. Follow these steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833?wa=wsignin1.0

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Nov 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 crashes persist

1. Windows 11 crashes persist - Similar Threads - crashes persist

2. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  3. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  4. Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016: Hi all, Ive been running into persistent game crashes on my new PC. Ive tried following tutorials to change dcom permissions etc, ive used DDU to wipe and reinstall graphics drivers. Ive even turned off dcom in the settings. I keep thinking the problem might be fixed but then...
  5. Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016

Persistent game crashes due to dcom error 10016: Hi all, Ive been running into persistent game crashes on my new PC. Ive tried following tutorials to change dcom permissions etc, ive used DDU to wipe and reinstall graphics drivers. Ive even turned off dcom in the settings. I keep thinking the problem might be fixed but then...
  6. Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.: Hi there, As the title states, I've been having persistent Windows 11 crashes. The frequency of which seem to be sporadic. There will be times where my PC will crash multiple times throughout a week, or I'll have periods where my PC will be fine for a few months but then...
  7. Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.

Sporadic, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.: Hi there, As the title states, I've been having persistent Windows 11 crashes. The frequency of which seem to be sporadic. There will be times where my PC will crash multiple times throughout a week, or I'll have periods where my PC will be fine for a few months but then...
  8. Infrequent, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infrequent, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.: Hi there, As the title states, I've been having persistent Windows 11 crashes every week or two for over a year now. The outcome of these crashes are the same every time: my screen and audio would completely freeze, and the only way to 'fix' it is to either disconnect the...
  9. Infrequent, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.

Infrequent, but persistent Windows 11 crashes for over a year now.: Hi there, As the title states, I've been having persistent Windows 11 crashes every week or two for over a year now. The outcome of these crashes are the same every time: my screen and audio would completely freeze, and the only way to 'fix' it is to either disconnect the...
  10. Persistent System and Application Crashes

Persistent System and Application Crashes: Hello,I am experiencing continuous system crashes and errors on a PC. So far, I have re-installed Windows using a new image, replaced the hard drive, and conducted memory checks, including MemTest86, and disk scans. The errors still persist. I encounter BSODs mentioning...