Windows 10: Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity

Discus and support Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I've got a weird situation going on. When it initially happened I had no idea what was causing the issue. I've had to soft reset my computer twice... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cougarcoves, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity

So I've got a weird situation going on. When it initially happened I had no idea what was causing the issue. I've had to soft reset my computer twice now.When the issue initially happened, my computer was freezing screen still on, but nothing was responsive and my mouse wasn't working and doing a hard shut down with the power button was the only way to turn it off.After I'd power it on, the startup screen was laggy and slow. Sometimes it would boot to the login screen but freeze immediately. Other times it'd just be a black screen. Attempting a startup repair did nothing.I did a soft factory

:)

cougarcoves, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Bree Win User

Enabling Memory Integrity feature?

There should be no difference between Home and Pro for this. Here is Memory Integrity turned on in Windows 11 Home.

Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity [​IMG]

As I understand it, it should be on by default in W11. If it is not, then that is usually due to incompatible drivers. To find out, see my post #24 here:

Microsoft's reasoning on CPU compatibility. | Page 2 | Windows 11 Forum

As far as I know, the only difference in Core Isolation between Windows 10 and Windows 11 is that memory integrity off by default in 10 and on by default in 11.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...9-87521df09b78

3. koray77 Win User
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Nov 29, 2022
  4. yahanna Win User

Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity

Can't Enable Memory Integrity - Huawei Drivers

I can't enable Memory Integrity cuz of incompatible drivers. I have a Huawei phone. How do I uninstall them? The drivers are:

• ew_usbccgpfilter.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • hw_usbdev.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • ew_usbdev.sys

yahanna, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity

1. Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - Crashing enabling Memory

2. Enabling memory integrity windows 11 does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling memory integrity windows 11 does not work: When I activate memory integrity on windows 11 home, the laptop prompts to restart. When I click accept, the computer restarts, with the message "updates are underway". After a while, maybe 15 minutes, the update screen and loading icon change to just the HP symbol, not...
  3. Enabling memory integrity windows 11 does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling memory integrity windows 11 does not work: When I activate memory integrity on windows 11 home, the laptop prompts to restart. When I click accept, the computer restarts, with the message "updates are underway". After a while, maybe 15 minutes, the update screen and loading icon change to just the HP symbol, not...
  4. Experiencing issues with enabling Memory Integrity on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing issues with enabling Memory Integrity on Windows 11: I just updated to Windows 11 and I'm running into this security issue regarding Memory Integrity. I am unable to enable the feature due to Incompatible Drivers. I've used Autoruns and found which drivers are causing the issue, see pictures below. However, I tried disabling...
  5. Experiencing issues with enabling Memory Integrity on Windows 11

Experiencing issues with enabling Memory Integrity on Windows 11: I just updated to Windows 11 and I'm running into this security issue regarding Memory Integrity. I am unable to enable the feature due to Incompatible Drivers. I've used Autoruns and found which drivers are causing the issue, see pictures below. However, I tried disabling...
  6. Memory integrity is off in Windows 11 but is enabled in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity is off in Windows 11 but is enabled in BIOS: Hello, I use a laptop acer swift 3 sf313-51 that runs Windows 11. I restored it recently, but since then Windows Security has shown me that standard hardware is not supported. Yet Intel VT-x and VT-d are enabled in the BIOS, as well as TPM state and Secure Boot. Could you...
  7. Memory integrity is off in Windows 11 but is enabled in BIOS

Memory integrity is off in Windows 11 but is enabled in BIOS: Hello, I use a laptop acer swift 3 sf313-51 that runs Windows 11. I restored it recently, but since then Windows Security has shown me that standard hardware is not supported. Yet Intel VT-x and VT-d are enabled in the BIOS, as well as TPM state and Secure Boot. Could you...
  8. Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crashing after enabling Memory Integrity: So I've got a weird situation going on. When it initially happened I had no idea what was causing the issue. I've had to soft reset my computer twice now.When the issue initially happened, my computer was freezing screen still on, but nothing was responsive and my mouse...
  9. Can't Enable Memory Integrity on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity on Windows 11?: Hi guys,I recently wiped my laptop and reinstalled Windows 11, since then I am unable to turn on memory integrity. Windows security keeps showing me a warning for this.It was working perfectly prior to wiping.I have checked my BIOS and secure boot, TPM and virtualisation are...
  10. Can't Enable Memory Integrity on Windows 11?

Can't Enable Memory Integrity on Windows 11?: Hi guys,I recently wiped my laptop and reinstalled Windows 11, since then I am unable to turn on memory integrity. Windows security keeps showing me a warning for this.It was working perfectly prior to wiping.I have checked my BIOS and secure boot, TPM and virtualisation are...