Windows 10: Windows 11 crashs after a CPU upgrade

Discus and support Windows 11 crashs after a CPU upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I have a problem.Windows 11 worked perfectly with my CPU AMD RYZEN 7 3700X 8 cores.Yesterday, I replaced this CPU by the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GiBr_1960, Sep 28, 2022.

1. GiBr_1960 Win User

Windows 11 crashs after a CPU upgrade

Hello,I have a problem.Windows 11 worked perfectly with my CPU AMD RYZEN 7 3700X 8 cores.Yesterday, I replaced this CPU by the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 cores.Now, I can not access to Windows. I receive the error message "Bad System Config Info".My config is:Motherboard: ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS WI-FINew Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900XMemory: Corsair CMK32GX4M2Z3200C16HD: Corsair MP600 1TB x2Graphic card: ASUS TUF 3-RX5700XT-08G-GAMINGASUS BIOS version 4403 last version 31/05/2022Have you an idea on how to solve my problem?Many thanks in advance,Giuseppe

:)

GiBr_1960, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Bert22306 Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11.......

The Microsoft list for Windows 11 does not include your CPU. Your CPU is listed as compatible with Windows 10 21H1. What makes you think that same list also applies to Windows 11?

I posted a link to the list of approved processors for Windows 11.

Many people have made this same mistake, but I'm not clear why this happens.

Bert22306, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Windows 11 not accepting my Athalon 3000G processor which is an approved cpu

I upgraded my motherboard, CPU and memory to meet the requirements based on Windows 11 approved list yet windows 10, PC Health Check and installing manually per Microsoft supports suggestions doesn't recognize my AMD Athlon 3000G processor as an approved CPU. Has Microsoft provided a fix for this yet? Any suggestions?

Thanks

BillManrot, Sep 28, 2022
  4. JDee88 Win User

Windows 11 High CPU usage and crashing

I just upgrade to Windows 11. When clicking the start icon it give high CPU usage and PC freeze and crash. Any solution?

JDee88, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 crashs after a CPU upgrade - Similar Threads - crashs CPU upgrade

2. WHEA Logger Crashes after upgrading CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger Crashes after upgrading CPU: Hi,I'm really hoping you can help me with this issue.I've tried every possible fix under the sun to make this go away and make my system run stable.I recently upgraded my CPU from the Ryzen 3600 to the Ryzen 5900X. The system was stable before the upgrade but since upgrading,...
  3. WHEA Logger Crashes after upgrading CPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Logger Crashes after upgrading CPU: Hi,I'm really hoping you can help me with this issue.I've tried every possible fix under the sun to make this go away and make my system run stable.I recently upgraded my CPU from the Ryzen 3600 to the Ryzen 5900X. The system was stable before the upgrade but since upgrading,...
  4. WHEA Logger Crashes after upgrading CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade

PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade: Motherboard: MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon Latest bios for compatibilityCPU: Ryzen 7 5700x Previously ryzen 5 2600RAM: Corsair vengeance rgb 3200mhz 4x8 previously 2x8Many of my games crash without warnings or errors, and many times my computer also crashes while stresstesting...
  6. PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade: Motherboard: MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon Latest bios for compatibilityCPU: Ryzen 7 5700x Previously ryzen 5 2600RAM: Corsair vengeance rgb 3200mhz 4x8 previously 2x8Many of my games crash without warnings or errors, and many times my computer also crashes while stresstesting...
  7. PC Crashing after CPU and RAM upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 11 crashs after a CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 crashs after a CPU upgrade: Hello,I have a problem.Windows 11 worked perfectly with my CPU AMD RYZEN 7 3700X 8 cores.Yesterday, I replaced this CPU by the AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12 cores.Now, I can not access to Windows. I receive the error message "Bad System Config Info".My config is:Motherboard: ASUS TUF...
  9. CPU upgrade for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU upgrade for Windows 11: All; I am currently trying to upgrade my programming from Windows 10 to Windows 11 however when I do the PC health check it tells me I need to upgrade the CPU, right now I have an Intel Core i5 2500 CPU installed on an LGA 1155 motherboard, I have searched and searched for...
  10. CPU upgrade for Windows 11

CPU upgrade for Windows 11: All; I am currently trying to upgrade my programming from Windows 10 to Windows 11 however when I do the PC health check it tells me I need to upgrade the CPU, right now I have an Intel Core i5 2500 CPU installed on an LGA 1155 motherboard, I have searched and searched for...