Windows 10: windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do.

Discus and support windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,As a preface, my computer in question is a OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC IDS Base Models ArticunoI.Ever since updating with the windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KameronScottow, Aug 9, 2022.

1. windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do.

Hello,As a preface, my computer in question is a OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC IDS Base Models ArticunoI.Ever since updating with the windows 11 cumulative update for june, it has completely messed with my system. The monitor doesn't boot up with either HDMI or Displayport. I have tried swapping between all 3 displayports on my graphics card AND using a HDMI to displayport adaptor and it still doesn't budge.I know for sure its not a monitor issue because I have connected my Xbox One S to the HDMI port, and a E-Machine my uncle has to the displayport.my mouse is not recognized.my keyboard

:)

KameronScottow, Aug 9, 2022

2. Install error - 0x800f0831 on windows 11 2022-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5012592)

I cannot install 2022-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for x64-based Systems (KB5012592). The installation did not complete and now my computer is unstable. I have tried troubleshooting and all the steps listed in the previous post. Any changes to Windows 11 do not complete. My computer reboots several times a day and locks up at least 2 times per day.

Heather

HeatherMcCain, Aug 9, 2022
  3. emailx45 Win User
    Cumulative Update KB4457128 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.285 Sept. 11

Here, was installed without error!

1. KB4456655
    2. Cumulative Update KB4457128 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.285 Sept. 11

windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do. [​IMG]

windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do. [​IMG]

emailx45, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Bree Win User

windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do.

KB4457426 Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer - Sept. 11

Windows 10 does not have such a thing as a 'Monthly Quality Rollup', but Windows 7 and 8.1 do, it's their equivalent of the Cumulative Update. This patch must be intended for W7/8.1, Windows 10 does not need (and probably will refuse to install) this update because these fixes should have been in the Cumulative update we've just had.

Cumulative Update KB4457128 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.285 Sept. 11

Bree, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do.

1. windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do. - Similar Threads - cumulative update screws

2. No idea what to do with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No idea what to do with my pc: I tried logging in one day and everything is normal except for i don’t have a taskbar and my screen keeps refreshing every 10 seconds it goes black and then back to normal. I’m unable to access settings and my windows key does nothing. I’ve tried to the dism command to scan...
  3. No idea what to do with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No idea what to do with my pc: I tried logging in one day and everything is normal except for i don’t have a taskbar and my screen keeps refreshing every 10 seconds it goes black and then back to normal. I’m unable to access settings and my windows key does nothing. I’ve tried to the dism command to scan...
  4. Last Cumulative Update Screwed Up My User Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Last Cumulative Update Screwed Up My User Account: My PC did a Windows 11 Cumulative Update overnight and created a temp user account. I can see the user account and my files in Explorer at C:\Users\erizz but I cannot log out of the TEMP account. There are no options to change accounts in Windows....
  5. Last Cumulative Update Screwed Up My User Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Last Cumulative Update Screwed Up My User Account: My PC did a Windows 11 Cumulative Update overnight and created a temp user account. I can see the user account and my files in Explorer at C:\Users\erizz but I cannot log out of the TEMP account. There are no options to change accounts in Windows....
  6. windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cumulative update screws up my pc and I have no idea what to do.: Hello,As a preface, my computer in question is a OMEN by HP 45L Gaming Desktop PC IDS Base Models ArticunoI.Ever since updating with the windows 11 cumulative update for june, it has completely messed with my system. The monitor doesn't boot up with either HDMI or...
  7. Newest update screwed my PC, what do I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Newest update screwed my PC, what do I do?: Hey guys, I just updated my Windows 10, not sure to what version as I just presses install without looking. Now my settings, search bar, and I don't know what else, doesn't work, I can't check the version of windows, i can't get into the recovery settings. The mouse wheel is...
  8. I have no idea what to do. Please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no idea what to do. Please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mermaps [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eoeo8v/i_have_no_idea_what_to_do_please_help/
  9. Windows update screwed up my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update screwed up my PC: I allowed a update and now my laptop is a paper weight. I get an error popup window that says the desktop file is missing. Can not find that file on other laptops and none of the apps are visible. The windows icon does not do anything except change color when curser is over...
  10. Pc screwed up

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc screwed up: yesterday I was watching the new dbs and then pc went black and made some buzzing noise I can turn it on but I can't get to the desktop with users Yesterday I was talking with Microsoft for a hour and minutes trying to fix it they said the pc could be old and graphics issue....