Windows 10: Windows 11 delets Desktop Shortcut on Profile B if i delete it on Profile A - and for some...

Discus and support Windows 11 delets Desktop Shortcut on Profile B if i delete it on Profile A - and for some... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a brand new Laptop which came with Windows 11 despite the Ad saying it would come with Windows 10, oddly enough and i made myself two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vincent...., Nov 24, 2022.

1. Windows 11 delets Desktop Shortcut on Profile B if i delete it on Profile A - and for some...

I recently bought a brand new Laptop which came with Windows 11 despite the Ad saying it would come with Windows 10, oddly enough and i made myself two different accounts on it. It has only one hard-drive which is shared by both accounts so i guess it would be possible to access the data on each account from the other but i mainly wanted to have no distractions on my homescreen. So while i installed all the work programs on Account A and all the Games on Account B i naturally received Desktop Shortcuts for the all of the Programs on both Accounts.Now i simply deleted the unwanted Shortcuts

:)

Vincent...., Nov 24, 2022

2. Deleting old MS account profile photos

Hello Paul,

Are you referring to the local account profile picture? If you are, there's no automatic method of deleting profile picture. However, you can still remove unwanted profile pictures through
    Windows Explorer. Follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button.
    • Copy and paste the path below and then press Enter.
      • %appdata%\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures
    • Delete the unwanted profile picture.

Let us know if you require further assistance.

Devlin Sco, Nov 24, 2022
  3. v444 Win User
    script to delete users profile

A1- i guess local. (please check the attachment,i'm following those steps to do it, if it helps you to figure out if it's on PC or local)
    A2- no i don't need logs.

Full user delete.docx

4. Pauloxo Win User

Windows 11 delets Desktop Shortcut on Profile B if i delete it on Profile A - and for some...

Deleting old MS account profile photos

I found the solution by going to file explorer/search/this PC/account pictures

thankyou

Pauloxo, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 delets Desktop Shortcut on Profile B if i delete it on Profile A - and for some...

1. Windows 11 delets Desktop Shortcut on Profile B if i delete it on Profile A - and for some... - Similar Threads - delets Desktop Shortcut

2. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  3. user profile deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    user profile deleted: I am resetting my Windows 10 laptop. Tried to clean ALL files & re-login. But it saysThe User Profile Service service failed the sign-inUser profile cannot be loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-profile-deleted/22cf925c-474c-459a-950a-435569558fdf
  4. Windows 11 delets Desktop Shortcut on Profile B if i delete it on Profile A - and for some...

Windows 11 delets Desktop Shortcut on Profile B if i delete it on Profile A - and for some...: I recently bought a brand new Laptop which came with Windows 11 despite the Ad saying it would come with Windows 10, oddly enough and i made myself two different accounts on it. It has only one hard-drive which is shared by both accounts so i guess it would be possible to...
  5. Delete User Profile

Delete User Profile: I see a second user profile that auto pops up at the Windows Hello sign in. It asks for the username and password and I believe it's an account I accidentally created somehow. How do I delete this profile? I checked in Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Manage...
  6. Profile Mysteriously Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile Mysteriously Deleted: Hello,Yesterday, when I turned my laptop on, my user profile was randomly deleted from my Windows laptop. On the screen with my profile picture and name, there is a “sign in” button rather than a box to enter my PIN, which is the only button that can be clicked. After...
  7. Deleting a User Profile.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a User Profile.: I have 2 profiles on my laptop and I want to delete the secondary one as it is no longer used. How to delete the user profile along with the data? And how to do delete while retaining the data? And will deleting a profile of 80+ Gigs improve the performance of my laptop?...
  8. Xbox Profile deleted

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Profile deleted: I just switched pcs and i downloaded my favorite game forza horizion 4 and i signed into my microsft account but for some reason my xbox live profile was deleted and i had to create a new one and now all my data is gone but on my friends account my old account still shows up...
  9. Deleting profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting profile picture: Hello, I've been trying to delete my account picture, but it keeps reappearing. I have tried to delete it by logging into my account on here and deleting it. The picture first gets properly deleted, then it comes back. The other thing I have tried is deleting the picture...
  10. Deleted System Profile Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted System Profile Desktop: I have a 5 year old Lenovo ThinkPad X230. Lately I was running into severe issues where the system lags when doing anything, such as clicking on the Start Menu, closing a window...anything. Opening Task Manager, it showed Disk usage at 100%. After researching online, I...