Windows 10: Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update

Discus and support Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't understand why but my windows 11 computer doesn't show the 22h2 update, i have waited for several months runned chdsk, dism, sfc commands,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Java app developer, Mar 10, 2023.

1. Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update

I don't understand why but my windows 11 computer doesn't show the 22h2 update, i have waited for several months runned chdsk, dism, sfc commands, deleted windows update cache, disk cleanup, windows update troubleshooter, all the solutions stated on microsoft website and common questions asked, but i still can't get the update. I downloaded the latest cumilative update where the search bar on taskbar has different options, it can become bigger, only icon, with label, expecting that those features would get added and fix problem but it didn't get added and didn't fix problem. Can someone please

:)

Java app developer, Mar 10, 2023
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. Jaysuto Win User
    UNABLE TO UPDATE MY COMPUTER TO WINDOWS 11

My Dell Precision 3520 runs on Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6820HQ CPU with 2.70 GHz and it runs Windows 10 PRO 21H1 version with 16GB RAM 64 bit OS. On the Microsoft website, these processor specifications were listed for an update to Windows 11 but I can't seem to update it as the PC health app says my processor is not supported. Please I want to understand why because my PC has met all the minimum requirements to be able to upgrade to Windows 11 including the TPM support requirement. My Dell Precision 3520 was manufactured in 2018

Jaysuto, Mar 10, 2023
  4. bigscale Win User

Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Mar 10, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update

1. Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update - Similar Threads - DELL 16GB RAM

2. 21H2 Won't Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    21H2 Won't Update: I've been stuck trying to update to Windows 10 Version 21H2 for over 2 years and Microsoft Support is horrendous for trying to solve this problem, I've ran the troubleshooter and windows can't seem to find the issue making it all so much harder for a simple update.PC...
  3. 21H2 Won't Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    21H2 Won't Update: I've been stuck trying to update to Windows 10 Version 21H2 for over 2 years and Microsoft Support is horrendous for trying to solve this problem, I've ran the troubleshooter and windows can't seem to find the issue making it all so much harder for a simple update.PC...
  4. 21H2 Won't Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 DELL G3 15", 16GB RAM, 327GB free space computer won't update after 21H2 update: I don't understand why but my windows 11 computer doesn't show the 22h2 update, i have waited for several months runned chdsk, dism, sfc commands, deleted windows update cache, disk cleanup, windows update troubleshooter, all the solutions stated on microsoft website and...
  6. Free Space for Windows Update

Free Space for Windows Update: I need to update my laptop, but can't due to lack of free storage space. It tells me to free up 8GB or insert an external storage device with 11GB free. I have tried a USB with 25GB available and a ssd with close to a TB, but it doesn't recognize it. It does show up in the...
  7. freeing space for update

freeing space for update: When I try to remove my temporary files to free up space for the Microsoft update, I click on the button and it takes a couple seconds then it stops but no files are deleted. no space is freed up. I don't know what to do. PLEASE HELP ME!!...
  8. Dell G3 15 Disk usage very high

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell G3 15 Disk usage very high: i just got the dell g3 15 laptop and yet it is running very laggy. disk usage is running very high when i got the computer. i tried ways to make it down but its not working. i have returned the computer once and got another one and still have the same problem. at the...
  9. Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell G3 15" Laptop won't turn on!: I just received my dell G3, turned it on, prompt to windows 10 set up with crotana. 5 minutes later it crashed on me. (it was plugged in) Tried turning it on multiple times, loaded up once for 1 minute, crashed again. Keyboard backlight would blink when attempted to power...
  10. Free space for Windows Update

Free space for Windows Update: I have a stick PC attached to my lounge room TV with very limited space on the system disk, but I have installed an SD card to provide additional storage and I have moved as many programs over to it to free up C drive space. Why can I not use the SD card (treated as internal...