Windows 10: Windows 11 Design

Discus and support Windows 11 Design in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like a background when logging into windows like in Windows 7 i just dont like black screen with a text on it i need something more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Martin H.1, Aug 27, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Design

I would like a background when logging into windows like in Windows 7 i just dont like black screen with a text on it i need something more interesting.

:)

Martin H.1, Aug 27, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 27, 2022
  3. Designer Mouse Not Working

Hi Henry,

We understand that your Microsoft designer mouse is working on other devices but not on your Windows 10 PC. This can be an issue with an outdated mouse driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you update the device driver. Here's how:

• Click the Start button, type "device manager" in the search box, and then select Device Manager.
    • In the list of hardware categories, find the device that you want to update, and then double-click the device name.
    • Click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions.

Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Jennifer Bri, Aug 27, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 11 Design

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Design

1. Windows 11 Design - Similar Threads - Design

2. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Not Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Not Reconnecting: I'm having an issue with a Bluetooth Microsoft Compact keyboard connecting to a new HP Zbook Laptop. Have owned the keyboard for 6 months or so, used it with multiple devices without issue but it will not stay connect to this laptop. I can pair and connect to the keyboard...
  3. Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Not Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Designer Compact Keyboard Not Reconnecting: I'm having an issue with a Bluetooth Microsoft Compact keyboard connecting to a new HP Zbook Laptop. Have owned the keyboard for 6 months or so, used it with multiple devices without issue but it will not stay connect to this laptop. I can pair and connect to the keyboard...
  4. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  5. Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?

Can I design logo using Paint app for commercial purpose?: i am currently using Windows 11 on my laptop. I want to design logo on Paint app and I want to design logo for commercial purpose as I want to pursue Graphic Designer Career. Can I commercialize the logo made on Paint app and earn money through that and also can i use the...
  6. why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and...: Why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and Chinese businesses more efficient? Time and time again, we see that the American versions of Windows and Office are getting less and less efficient for American users, while getting more...
  7. why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and...

why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and...: Why are Microsoft products are designed to make American businesses less efficient, and Chinese businesses more efficient? Time and time again, we see that the American versions of Windows and Office are getting less and less efficient for American users, while getting more...
  8. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  9. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?: I setup restricted local user with Microsoft “windows configuration designer” tool that will allow to run multi apps and everything was working fine with one Monitor. I use NVIDIA GPU T1000 with 4 DP and once I connect more than one monitor, the restricted user fails to login...
  10. windows configuration designer, how to allow dual monitors?

in Windows 10 Customization