Windows 10: Windows 11 desktop label shadow

Discus and support Windows 11 desktop label shadow in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; There is shadow on the desktop level on my windows 11 after breaking from windows 10 to 11 this problem occur I tried the solution from advanced system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EditingHero, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Windows 11 desktop label shadow

There is shadow on the desktop level on my windows 11 after breaking from windows 10 to 11 this problem occur I tried the solution from advanced system setting and turned off the the option which allow shadow under text of label if anyone has any other option they can suggest me I tried that black theme option also

:)

EditingHero, Oct 8, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Desktop icon label drop shadows always on after snap windows

Hi, Win 10 pro - can confirm I see that after using Snap. Normal function is restored if you restart explorer via the task manager.

Suggest you report it via the Feedback Hub app e.g.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/drop-s...or-icon-labels
    - gives a relevant registry key; maybe it can be 'fixed' or worked around using that.

I found this tutorial for 8 downwards but there isn't the equivalent here:
    Desktop Icon Labels - Turn Drop Shadows On or Off - Windows 7 Help Forums

dalchina, Oct 8, 2021
  3. Desktop icon labels have drop shadows

On my Windows 10 Desktop, the text under icons has an unpleasant shadow. I cannot seem to remove the drop shadows. There is a checkbox (in Advance System Settings), and I have carefully unchecked it, and restarted my PC. But the drop shadows under the
    icon labels persist. I was able to get rid of the drop shadows in Windows 7 quite easily. But so far, I can't accomplish the same task in Windows 10. Any help?

SteveChesebrough, Oct 8, 2021
  4. Linus Win User

Windows 11 desktop label shadow

Desktop icon label drop shadows always on after snap windows

Thanks for these hints and also for pointing out that the proper name for what I meant was "snap" windows. I changed the thread title appropriately. *Smile
    Will consider making that report and post any results back in this thread.

Linus, Oct 8, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 desktop label shadow

1. Windows 11 desktop label shadow - Similar Threads - desktop label shadow

2. The option "use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop" is not showing in the advanced...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The option "use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop" is not showing in the advanced...: Hello everybody.I tried and searched for hours. Couldn't find a thread or a solution in the web for my problem. The issue is as the title says.The ways i tried:1. editing the registry "ListviewShadow" from 1 to 02. searching in the advanced settings for the option "use drop...
  3. The option "use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop" is not showing in the advanced...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The option "use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop" is not showing in the advanced...: Hello everybody.I tried and searched for hours. Couldn't find a thread or a solution in the web for my problem. The issue is as the title says.The ways i tried:1. editing the registry "ListviewShadow" from 1 to 02. searching in the advanced settings for the option "use drop...
  4. cannot turn off drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot turn off drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop: I can't turn off drop shadows for the icons on the desktop. I use sysdm.cpl in the cmd window to bring up "system properties" then "advanced" then uncheck the last check box "use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop". This has no effect.I then checked the box, hit...
  5. cannot turn off drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop

cannot turn off drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop: I can't turn off drop shadows for the icons on the desktop. I use sysdm.cpl in the cmd window to bring up "system properties" then "advanced" then uncheck the last check box "use drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop". This has no effect.I then checked the box, hit...
  6. Drop Shadows. Windows 11. DeskTop Icons.

Drop Shadows. Windows 11. DeskTop Icons.: Team : Today, all of a sudden my Windows 11 DeskTop shows DropShadows on all Desktop Icons. I have NOT changed any settings.I also tried this Tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EscQHpUEdgBut no help. Can some Experts guide me to remove Drop Shadows. No matter which...
  7. Windows 11 desktop label shadow

Windows 11 desktop label shadow: There is shadow on the desktop level on my windows 11 after breaking from windows 10 to 11 this problem occur I tried the solution from advanced system setting and turned off the the option which allow shadow under text of label if anyone has any other option they can suggest...
  8. Desktop icon labels have drop shadows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icon labels have drop shadows: This morning, when I turned on my computer, the desktop icon labels have drop shadows. I have had them set to not have that since I got my computer. Last night, I shut down my computer via the power button on the computer. Today, I have drop shadows that I cannot get rid of...
  9. Add or Remove Drop Shadows for Icon Labels on Desktop in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Drop Shadows for Icon Labels on Desktop in Windows: How to: Add or Remove Drop Shadows for Icon Labels on Desktop in Windows How to Add or Remove Drop Shadows for Icon Labels on Desktop in Windows By default, Windows uses drop shadows for icon labels on the desktop. Depending on if your desktop background is light or...
  10. Desktop icon label drop shadows always on after snap windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop icon label drop shadows always on after snap windows: wW1TY5jDGrk As shown in this video (you might have to set the quality to 720p), you can switch on and off the drop shadows of your Windows 10 desktop icon labels. However, after using the auto arrange snap window function (drag and drop any window to the left or right...