Windows 10: Windows 11 destroyed by Windows 10 CHKDSK

Discus and support Windows 11 destroyed by Windows 10 CHKDSK in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I've bought a SSD and decided to install Windows 11 on it. My old Windows 10 installation was still on my hard drive. Well, I used my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by W1z3, Nov 30, 2021.

1. W1z3 Win User

Windows 11 destroyed by Windows 10 CHKDSK

Hello everyone. I've bought a SSD and decided to install Windows 11 on it. My old Windows 10 installation was still on my hard drive. Well, I used my PC approximately for a week without any problems in switching between the systems, but few days ago Windows 10 started notifying me about some issues with my hard drive and tried to do disk check several times on startup. In the end, I let it do disk check and after that I noticed that I can no longer access my Windows 11 installation it was just boot logo without load circle and any drive activity indication. I've tried to do recovery with my

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 11 destroyed by Windows 10 CHKDSK - Similar Threads - destroyed CHKDSK

2. Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?: First they removed a serviceable red eye tool, and now spot fix, just when it was basically perfect. There is a new tool, but it's a batch processor with a wait for processing. That means you can't do too much work at once, because if one area doesn't come out right you have...
  3. Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did Msoft destroy Photos once again?: First they removed a serviceable red eye tool, and now spot fix, just when it was basically perfect. There is a new tool, but it's a batch processor with a wait for processing. That means you can't do too much work at once, because if one area doesn't come out right you have...
  4. Bitlocker encrypted USB destroys laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker encrypted USB destroys laptops: I've recently run across one of the strangest issues I've seen and I don't have any explanation for it.For background, at our org, we force Bitlocker encryption on all external USBs when writing files. We also Bitlocker encrypt all internal disks on our deployed laptops as...
  5. Bitlocker encrypted USB destroys laptops

Bitlocker encrypted USB destroys laptops: I've recently run across one of the strangest issues I've seen and I don't have any explanation for it.For background, at our org, we force Bitlocker encryption on all external USBs when writing files. We also Bitlocker encrypt all internal disks on our deployed laptops as...
  6. Bitlocker encrypted USB destroys laptops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????

How do I remove / destroy / delete "CoPilot"????: Hi,I never asked for this.I does not show up as an App I can delete.I see several posts about "disabling" and removing from Taskbar.I do not want to disable or hide it - I want to delete it remove its code from my hard drive.I got rid of Cortana and I want to be rid of...
  8. Chkdsk destroyed my blockdevices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chkdsk destroyed my blockdevices: i was using a dualboot configuration, until an ntfs drive that i use to share files between two system start to give 'Input/Output Error', so i booted into windows, runned Chkdsk on my drive, booted back into my main system, and what i see? 2 of my blockdevices is corrupted...
  9. Chkdsk destroyed my blockdevices

Chkdsk destroyed my blockdevices: i was using a dualboot configuration, until an ntfs drive that i use to share files between two system start to give 'Input/Output Error', so i booted into windows, runned Chkdsk on my drive, booted back into my main system, and what i see? 2 of my blockdevices is corrupted...
  10. Windows 11 destroyed by Windows 10 CHKDSK

Windows 11 destroyed by Windows 10 CHKDSK: Hello everyone. I've bought a SSD and decided to install Windows 11 on it. My old Windows 10 installation was still on my hard drive. Well, I used my PC approximately for a week without any problems in switching between the systems, but few days ago Windows 10 started...