Windows 10: Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

Discus and support Windows 11 Destroyed my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I'm absolutely baffled by what Microsoft has done. I woke up this morning to an update in progress restarting my computer. I left came back and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Quiver888, Dec 15, 2021.

1. Quiver888 Win User

Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

Hello,I'm absolutely baffled by what Microsoft has done. I woke up this morning to an update in progress restarting my computer. I left came back and it hadn't finished so I left it. When I got back later in the day the computer was at my log in screen and looked normal but the lockscreen background had changed. I entered my password and after an hour of "preparing your computer" the machine logged into my account, blank, no start menu, no programs, no access to anything just a newer Windows 11 background. Previous to this my machine updated to Windows 11 without any issues and I've used it no

:)

Quiver888, Dec 15, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 15, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 15, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

1. Windows 11 Destroyed my computer - Similar Threads - Destroyed computer

2. Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed: My computer is currently destroyed because I tried to factory reset Windows 11. I get a blue screen with a ridiculous sideways emoji informing me that my device "ran into a problem and needs to restart" It tells me the issue is due to mfehidk.sys "kmode exception not handled"...
  3. Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed: My computer is currently destroyed because I tried to factory reset Windows 11. I get a blue screen with a ridiculous sideways emoji informing me that my device "ran into a problem and needs to restart" It tells me the issue is due to mfehidk.sys "kmode exception not handled"...
  4. Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?

Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?: Memz clean is a virus or harmless version off memz my antivirus found virus on it and youtube says its harmless version idk is it virus or harmless version...
  5. Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?: Memz clean is a virus or harmless version off memz my antivirus found virus on it and youtube says its harmless version idk is it virus or harmless version...
  6. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.: I was having problems with my HP Reverb G2 V2 with its tracking issues, I tried to unplug every and replug everything back in, but my taskbar wasn't working. So I held down the power button and did a forced shut down. Now my computer won't boot up. Showing a BSOD displaying...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.: I was having problems with my HP Reverb G2 V2 with its tracking issues, I tried to unplug every and replug everything back in, but my taskbar wasn't working. So I held down the power button and did a forced shut down. Now my computer won't boot up. Showing a BSOD displaying...
  8. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. after onedrive destroyed every file on my computer, how do i stop it from redirecting every...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    after onedrive destroyed every file on my computer, how do i stop it from redirecting every...: long story short, an uninstalled onedrive somehow re-installed itself, turned itself on, synced everything, and then when cleaning my actual onedrive folder it proceeded to also erase everything on my computer, making me lose years of project files, files, and images with no...
  10. after onedrive destroyed every file on my computer, how do i stop it from redirecting every...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after onedrive destroyed every file on my computer, how do i stop it from redirecting every...: long story short, an uninstalled onedrive somehow re-installed itself, turned itself on, synced everything, and then when cleaning my actual onedrive folder it proceeded to also erase everything on my computer, making me lose years of project files, files, and images with no...