Windows 10: Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer

Discus and support Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Computer fan runs continuously with no programs open. Zoom lags so badly it’s completely unusable and my entire livelihood revolves around zoom. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by guesswhatpc, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer

Computer fan runs continuously with no programs open. Zoom lags so badly it’s completely unusable and my entire livelihood revolves around zoom. I can’t downgrade because they put a stupid 10-day limit on reverting for some asinine reason. Microsoft, y’all truly hate your customers it’s astounding. FIX WINDOWS 11 OR LET ME DOWNGRADE. Anybody have any suggestions other than buying a Mac? Never thought I’d say that but windows has pushed me to the limit.

:)

guesswhatpc, Jan 8, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 8, 2023
  4. Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer

Windows 11 Destroyed my computer

its true win11 has destroy many customers confidence and trust in microsoft. MS is trying to control and exploit the freedom and democracratic rights of the individual.

Derek Ragbir, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer

1. Windows 11 Destroyed My Computer - Similar Threads - Destroyed Computer

2. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  3. Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashed and hard drive destroyed!!!: Couldn't uninstall copilot update and I couldn't uninstall the app ether click on terminate and it crash my whole computer my tower started to flash and beep if this app virus or burnd my hard drive Microsoft will be replacing my tower!!! Will open a law suit...
  4. Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed: My computer is currently destroyed because I tried to factory reset Windows 11. I get a blue screen with a ridiculous sideways emoji informing me that my device "ran into a problem and needs to restart" It tells me the issue is due to mfehidk.sys "kmode exception not handled"...
  5. Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed

Windows 11 factory reset problem - computer destroyed: My computer is currently destroyed because I tried to factory reset Windows 11. I get a blue screen with a ridiculous sideways emoji informing me that my device "ran into a problem and needs to restart" It tells me the issue is due to mfehidk.sys "kmode exception not handled"...
  6. Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?

Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?: Memz clean is a virus or harmless version off memz my antivirus found virus on it and youtube says its harmless version idk is it virus or harmless version...
  7. Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is memz CLEAN a computer virus or can destroy boot system?: Memz clean is a virus or harmless version off memz my antivirus found virus on it and youtube says its harmless version idk is it virus or harmless version...
  8. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.: I was having problems with my HP Reverb G2 V2 with its tracking issues, I tried to unplug every and replug everything back in, but my taskbar wasn't working. So I held down the power button and did a forced shut down. Now my computer won't boot up. Showing a BSOD displaying...
  9. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.: I was having problems with my HP Reverb G2 V2 with its tracking issues, I tried to unplug every and replug everything back in, but my taskbar wasn't working. So I held down the power button and did a forced shut down. Now my computer won't boot up. Showing a BSOD displaying...
  10. Windows Mixed Reality destroyed my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging