Windows 10: Windows 11 Dev Channel Update Showing Win10 Update

Discus and support Windows 11 Dev Channel Update Showing Win10 Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I am on Win11 Pro Insider Preview 22471 but there is an update showing which is " Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.22478.1012 rs_prerelease" which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elliwigy, Oct 17, 2021.

1. elliwigy Win User

Windows 11 Dev Channel Update Showing Win10 Update

Hello,I am on Win11 Pro Insider Preview 22471 but there is an update showing which is " Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.22478.1012 rs_prerelease" which of course fails to install. Is there a reason it isn't showing the 22478 for Win11? How do I fix this?Thanks

:)

elliwigy, Oct 17, 2021
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Dev Channel Update Showing Win10 Update

Win10 updates

The initial one was KB3035583 to get the Get Windows 10 app (GWX). Though that particular update is probably pages upon dozens of pages down the list by now.

tabascosauz, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Dev Channel Update Showing Win10 Update

1. Windows 11 Dev Channel Update Showing Win10 Update - Similar Threads - Dev Channel Update

2. Leaving Dev Channel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Dev Channel: Does anyone know when the next build will be so that we can leave the Dev Channel? I don't want to clean install and I'd like to get back to Stable or at least Beta at some point. I know I chose this and I'm willing to wait. Thank you!...
  3. Leaving Dev Channel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving Dev Channel: Does anyone know when the next build will be so that we can leave the Dev Channel? I don't want to clean install and I'd like to get back to Stable or at least Beta at some point. I know I chose this and I'm willing to wait. Thank you!...
  4. Windows 11 Dev Channel Update Showing Win10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dev Channel Update Showing Win10 Update: Hello,I am on Win11 Pro Insider Preview 22471 but there is an update showing which is " Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.22478.1012 rs_prerelease" which of course fails to install. Is there a reason it isn't showing the 22478 for Win11? How do I fix this?Thanks...
  5. Laptop doesn't want to update to latest Windows 11 Dev channel build.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop doesn't want to update to latest Windows 11 Dev channel build.: Hey there, Speed here.Just my laptop it's on the yellow column of requirements isn't updating. Error code: 0x80070003. SoftwareDistribution fix has been tried LOTS of times, didn't work. Spupdsvc.exe trick doesn't work, leaves me an error 'Could not find file'....
  6. Laptop doesn't want to update to latest Windows 11 Dev channel build.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop doesn't want to update to latest Windows 11 Dev channel build.: Hey there, Speed here.Just my laptop it's on the yellow column of requirements isn't updating. Error code: 0x80070003. SoftwareDistribution fix has been tried LOTS of times, didn't work. Spupdsvc.exe trick doesn't work, leaves me an error 'Could not find file'....
  7. I can't stop getting updates of windows 11 dev channel insider previews updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't stop getting updates of windows 11 dev channel insider previews updates: I almost leave insider preview updates on the dev channel. But still, I got same updates of insider preview builds. What do I do to stop these insider preview updates...I restart pc once I leave the windows insider program...I repeat that process many times but it's still...
  8. About Windows Dev Channel

About Windows Dev Channel: So I have noticed that the Dev Channel is more riskier than the Preview Program. People have been mentioning that it is recommended to have a backup drive. Is OneDrive enough?...
  9. Do I need to be on Dev Channel or Beta Channel for Windows 11 beta updates?

Do I need to be on Dev Channel or Beta Channel for Windows 11 beta updates?: I'm hearing a lot from people and online resources that Windows 11 beta version will be available to Insiders from 28 June.Now, I'm currently on Beta Channel and I don't see any more updates. New week has started but no updates. Should I wait for 2-3 more days?One another...
  10. Windows 10 Dev Channel

Windows 10 Dev Channel: I had just changed from the Windows 10 Beta to Windows 10 Dev Channel. When my computer updated it said Non-System Strike Key Error. And now it always says it when it boots . Can somebody please help....