Windows 10: Windows 11 Digital License: Can not reactivate after delete the activated device in the...

Discus and support Windows 11 Digital License: Can not reactivate after delete the activated device in the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Firstly, I have bought the license of windows11 from windows store. I install windows 11 on parallel desktop17 with permanent license. I can activate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WorachestPirompugd, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Windows 11 Digital License: Can not reactivate after delete the activated device in the...

Firstly, I have bought the license of windows11 from windows store. I install windows 11 on parallel desktop17 with permanent license. I can activate it and it works well.Next, I mistake something not about Windows 11. Then, I delete the windows 11 from parallel desktop. I reinstall windows 11 on parallel destop17 again. I can reactive by selecting "troubleshoot", "I change hardware on this device recently", "See other devices linked to your Microsoft account", then, I select the old device of actived windows 11. I can activate it. It works well.Now, there are something mistake again not ab

:)

WorachestPirompugd, Dec 4, 2021

2. Digital license won't reactivate on new hardware (motherboard, cpu ram)

Hello,

I have a digital license of Windows 10 that is linked to my Windows account. I've just replaced my motherboard, cpu and ram and whenever I attempt to reactivate my license the activation troubleshoot says "Unable to activate Windows, We can't reactivate Windows
    on this device, Try again later.

Prior to changing my hardware I double checked my digital license, The activation said "Windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account"

If I run 'winver' It also lists the produced is licensed to my Microsoft account.

According to this article below, All I should have to do is goto the activation troubleshooter and everything should work.

Article Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

What are my next steps?

Thanks.

JonathanTC92, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Windows 11 Digital License: Can not reactivate after delete the activated device in the...

Uninstall (delete, remove) the Windows 10 digital license from old hardware, after reactivating it on new (similar) hardware, after hardware change

Hi,

I recently was able to reactivate my Windows 10 digital license on new (only on similar, same type laptop to laptop) hardware, by linking my Microsoft account. I followed the steps mentoned in

Reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change

I find that the old hardware, still has an activated digital license of Windows.

I need to uninstall the digital license from the old hardware, in such a way that it will not activate, on its own, and will not invalidate the digital license on my new hardware, at all.

Please advice me, as I would like to transfer my digital license to my new hardware, completely, and permanently. I require my old hardware to not be having the digital license, at all, and the digital license to be completely deleted from it.

Vikram S Ramani, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 Digital License: Can not reactivate after delete the activated device in the...

1. Windows 11 Digital License: Can not reactivate after delete the activated device in the... - Similar Threads - Digital License reactivate

2. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivating windows with a digital license: Hello, some time ago I created a Microsoft account and attached it to my laptop. Fortunately, I noticed that my windows was automatically activated. I recently bought a new computer, I installed windows on it, I connected to the same microsoft account as the one on the...
  3. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating windows with a digital license: Hello, some time ago I created a Microsoft account and attached it to my laptop. Fortunately, I noticed that my windows was automatically activated. I recently bought a new computer, I installed windows on it, I connected to the same microsoft account as the one on the...
  4. Reactivating windows with a digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 11 Digital License: Can not reactivate after delete the activated device in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Digital License: Can not reactivate after delete the activated device in the...: Firstly, I have bought the license of windows11 from windows store. I install windows 11 on parallel desktop17 with permanent license. I can activate it and it works well.Next, I mistake something not about Windows 11. Then, I delete the windows 11 from parallel desktop. I...
  6. how i can delete Digital License Activation

how i can delete Digital License Activation: Hello ,I was using a crack to activate Windows and I thought I removed it, but it turned out that it is still there and every copy of Windows I install on this device is activated by this crack and I tried to remove it from this device but I could not, and I cannot use this...
  7. how i can delete Digital License Activation

how i can delete Digital License Activation: Hello ,I was using a crack to activate Windows and I thought I removed it, but it turned out that it is still there and every copy of Windows I install on this device is activated by this crack and I tried to remove it from this device but I could not, and I cannot use this...
  8. Reactivate windows with a digital license, device not detected

Reactivate windows with a digital license, device not detected: I just replaced my motherboard and windows now asks me to activate it. I have a digital license linked with my MS account, but even though im logged in and in fact also on the same windows install on my MS account, it doesn't want to reactivate. I've already removed the...
  9. Digital Windows 10 license? "Reactivate"?

Digital Windows 10 license? "Reactivate"?: Hey, I wanted to ask how it is with digital licenses of Windows 10. On my account I have an active license. Now I want to use a new system. Do I have to "deactivate" Windows 10 on my old computer to make it run on the new one? Digitale Windows 10 Lizenz? "Reaktivieren"?
  10. Reactivation of WIndows 10 digital license

Reactivation of WIndows 10 digital license: Hi, I have received a digital upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 Home and have the copy on my VM. Now I want to transfer it to my physical machine, but am not able to activate the license. I get error code 0x803FA067. How can I successfully activate my windows? Thanks!...