Windows 10: Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error

Discus and support Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Many older games need DirectX libraries from 2010. When installing on a fresh Windows11 install I get the following error in the log file like many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CJ-737, May 27, 2022.

1. CJ-737 Win User

Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error

Many older games need DirectX libraries from 2010. When installing on a fresh Windows11 install I get the following error in the log file like many other people:Failed API: LoadLibraryExError: 126 - The specified module could not be found.Unable to load C:\WINDOWS\system32\xactengine2_0.dllI've have tried everything I can find on Google, but nothing has worked. Does Microsoft have a fix for this?

:)

CJ-737, May 27, 2022
  2. NdMk2o1o Win User

1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error - Win10

Anyone had this error installing any old games? 1607: Unable to install installshield scripting runtime error

The game is COD 2 and am running Windows 10 x64.... am sure I have installed this on a previous Windows 10 build, tried a quick google though it's throwing up a load of old threads related to Windows XP

NdMk2o1o, May 27, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error

1. Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error - Similar Threads - DirectX2010 runtime install

2. Error while installing Directx runtime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error while installing Directx runtime: Whenever I launch Like a Dragon: Ishin! i get an error that says im missing Directx Runtime. When I run dxwebsetup to install directx it fails every time.The logs are here:DXError.logDirectXHow do I fix this I have tried doing a clean windows install and it didnt work....
  3. Error while installing Directx runtime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error while installing Directx runtime: Whenever I launch Like a Dragon: Ishin! i get an error that says im missing Directx Runtime. When I run dxwebsetup to install directx it fails every time.The logs are here:DXError.logDirectXHow do I fix this I have tried doing a clean windows install and it didnt work....
  4. DirectX Runtime web installer error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Runtime web installer error: Hi . Please help to find the cause or where the key to the problem may be . This is a issue in Windows 10 22H2 . , of course there is no problem with the network connection.When I execute the dxwebsetup.exe , the .exe is last version from february 17 , 2021 trying to...
  5. DirectX Runtime web installer error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Runtime web installer error: Hi . Please help to find the cause or where the key to the problem may be . This is a issue in Windows 10 22H2 . , of course there is no problem with the network connection.When I execute the dxwebsetup.exe , the .exe is last version from february 17 , 2021 trying to...
  6. DirectX Runtime web installer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX Runtime web installer error: Hi . Please help to find the cause or where the key to the problem may be . This is a issue in Windows 10 22H2 .When I excute the dxwebsetup.exe , the .exe is last version from february 17 , 2021 trying to install/update the DirectX runtime components , I get this error :...
  7. Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 DirectX2010 runtime install error: Many older games need DirectX libraries from 2010. When installing on a fresh Windows11 install I get the following error in the log file like many other people:Failed API: LoadLibraryExError: 126 - The specified module could not be found.Unable to load...
  8. Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime Error: I am getting a "Runtime Error at 126:756: Incorrect function" while installing games. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/84ba4241-4747-43ff-9fb6-24ce5baa128c
  9. Runtime Error!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime Error!: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error Window appears when attempting to use Microsoft Adobe Acrobat Standard on Windows 10 platform. Program closes! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error/e32d5a92-c046-483e-9667-afa7db911e67
  10. Windows Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Runtime Error: Hello Whenever boot up my computer it gives the error Script: C:/windows/system32/maintenance.vbs Line: 10 Char:2 Error: Type mismatch:'clnt' Code:800A000D Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error i know i can always cross this out but its getting really annoying and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. DirectX2010