Windows 10: Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification intel NUC

Discus and support Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification intel NUC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have seen simalr questions being asked for other computer models however none for my specific model. I have an intel NUC and have been search for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kyle Whitton, Sep 27, 2022.

1. Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification intel NUC

I have seen simalr questions being asked for other computer models however none for my specific model. I have an intel NUC and have been search for a solution on how to disable the on-screen caps lock notification as seen in the attached image. I have tried many methods for a fix however they were all unsuccessful. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

:)

Kyle Whitton, Sep 27, 2022

2. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. (Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community) I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a registry script. You can onky import binary registry files from within the registry editor. I copied and pasted what they said into Notepad and saved it under all files with disable_caps_lock.reg name.

Window Specifications

Edition Windows 11 Home

Version 21H2

Installed on ‎1/‎10/‎2022

OS build 22000.493

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.493.0

JacobGlanzer, Sep 27, 2022
  3. JohnDubya Win User
    How to disable caps-lock notification on Windows 10

After Googling for an hour, I finally figured out where the Caps Lock notification was coming from on my Windows 10 machine. I have a Bluetooth adapter installed on my computer, and I found a website describing that some Bluetooth software includes this
    on screen notification "feature." Well, I figured out on my machine that the process Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings was causing the notifications for "Caps Lock On," "Num Lock On," etc.

To turn this off:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc
    • Go to Processes and click on Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then End Task.
    • Go to the Startup tab and find Csr Bluetooth OSD Settings then click
      Disable.

JohnDubya, Sep 27, 2022
  4. relwood Win User

Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification intel NUC

Disable Cap Locks

I want to disable CAP LOCK in windows can somebody give me step by step instructions

relwood, Sep 27, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification intel NUC

1. Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification intel NUC - Similar Threads - disable caps lock

2. How to disable Caps Lock notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Caps Lock notification?: Hi everyone there is this annoying caps lock notification thats pops up on the top middle of my screen when I'm in a game it switches out the tabs and it freezes my computer hence I would like to get rid of it, I already tried the ease of access thing and turned of the...
  3. How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11: Same issue. But the topic was closed without a solution. old topic: How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 solution video: Turn off Caps lock notification Windows 11 -> it does not work for me.---- quote from old topic ----Hi, ever since getting my new computer...
  4. How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock screen notification on Windows 11: Same issue. But the topic was closed without a solution. old topic: How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11 solution video: Turn off Caps lock notification Windows 11 -> it does not work for me.---- quote from old topic ----Hi, ever since getting my new computer...
  5. How to disable, Caps Lock notification

How to disable, Caps Lock notification: Hi, how do I disable the caps lock notification here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-caps-lock-notification/2c568f56-b436-4152-a048-24d7c5b13e2d
  6. Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator: When I press my "Caps Lock" key on my keyboard, this anoying notification appears on my screen every time. How can I disable it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-to-disable-caps-lock-on-screen/1a363c66-a286-46f6-b448-52240ebbdd22
  7. Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator

Windows 11 - How to disable Caps Lock on-screen notification/indicator: When I press my "Caps Lock" key on my keyboard, this anoying notification appears on my screen every time. How can I disable it ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-how-to-disable-caps-lock-on-screen/1a363c66-a286-46f6-b448-52240ebbdd22
  8. Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification intel NUC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 disable caps lock on screen notification intel NUC: I have seen simalr questions being asked for other computer models however none for my specific model. I have an intel NUC and have been search for a solution on how to disable the on-screen caps lock notification as seen in the attached image. I have tried many methods for a...
  9. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  10. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...