Windows 10: windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

Discus and support windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jonathen tyler, Apr 21, 2024.

1. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug.

:)

jonathen tyler, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

1. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone - Similar Threads - does option activate

2. windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 does not give me the option to activate by phone: help please I wanted to activate windows by phone but it does not show up. please help or fix this bug. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-does-not-give-me-the-option-to-activate/207eb20e-54ea-4295-a3ea-408ede1ae019
  3. Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option: I just received a built PC and installed Windows 10 on it. I was excited to start using it, but for some reason, it was only giving me the option to connect via ethernet. I was specifically trying to make this computer run on wifi, but nothing is being detected. The...
  4. Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option: I just received a built PC and installed Windows 10 on it. I was excited to start using it, but for some reason, it was only giving me the option to connect via ethernet. I was specifically trying to make this computer run on wifi, but nothing is being detected. The...
  5. Windows 10 Not Giving Me Wifi Option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Does Reset this PC give me an option to select UEFI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Reset this PC give me an option to select UEFI?: My microsoft account was originally created with an old email in the xbox 360 days. I've since added a new email and deleted the old lost email from the account. A side effect of this is that when doing anything other than signing into the main services xbox / microsoft...
  7. Does Reset this PC give me an option to select UEFI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Reset this PC give me an option to select UEFI?: My microsoft account was originally created with an old email in the xbox 360 days. I've since added a new email and deleted the old lost email from the account. A side effect of this is that when doing anything other than signing into the main services xbox / microsoft...
  8. Does Reset this PC give me an option to select UEFI?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Media creation does not give me option to download on pendrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media creation does not give me option to download on pendrive: I am very low on disk space, so I'm trying to update my Windows 10 by downloading the OS to a pendrive. I already downloaded the Media Creation tool, indicated that I wanted to download the OS for another machine, and selected the proper OS. I received an error message that...
  10. Bitlocker does not give me the option to save to a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bitlocker does not give me the option to save to a Microsoft account: In general, when saving the recovery key, there is an option "Save to your Microsoft account". I don't have that option. Does it have something to do with me being connected to my organization's network and not having access to that option? I have tried browsing online,...