Windows 10: Windows 11 does not recognize USB audio cable

Discus and support Windows 11 does not recognize USB audio cable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just got a brand new audio USB audio cable, yet Windows 11 does not recognize it. I plug it in to the USB port, and it makes a little "beep-boop",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TimBrown957, Sep 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 does not recognize USB audio cable

I just got a brand new audio USB audio cable, yet Windows 11 does not recognize it. I plug it in to the USB port, and it makes a little "beep-boop", but it doesn't work.

:)

TimBrown957, Sep 25, 2022

2. Some USB Devices not recognized in Windows 10

Hi have Windows 10 Pro insider preview 10532 64bit Pro Intel i7 desktop PC.

I have multiple USB devices connected, USB 3 & 2. The USB HDD is working however my Samsung phone and kindle are no longer being recognized. The steps followed so far:

• Uninstalled all USB devices in device manager including controllers
    • Flashed BIOS to latest version
    • Updated USB drivers for the devices from manufacturers sites
    • Tried new USB cables

Please note: both devices are recognized by my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop.

I really don't want to fresh install, please suggest any diagnostics I can try.

Thanks

TonyHallett, Sep 25, 2022
  3. USB device not recognized spam

Hi Kyle,

You may receive this error if one of your USB connected devices is not properly recognized by the system. Let's try the troubleshooting steps provided by
    Krishna Prasobh V on this
    thread

In addition, we suggest that you turn off the notifications from the USB by following these steps:

• Open Settings by typing "settings" in Cortana's search box.
    • Click on Devices.
    • Locate USB and toggle the switch to Off.
    Keep us updated with the status of your concern and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Katrina Men, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Windows 11 does not recognize USB audio cable

The cable from USB-C (USB Type-C) to audio 3.5mm jack is not working on ASUS Zenbook Pro on Windows 10

Hello!

I want to listen music from my notebook over usbc-3.5mm cable to 3.5mm headphones. And i've tried to connect two cables (one from Huawei and one from China`s noname) to my ASUS Zenbook Pro on Windows 10 and no one are working.

• No devices in Device Manager, no reaction from notebook, no changes in Realtek HD Audio Manager, nothing. The sound is sounds continuously from notebook audio dynamics.
    • I've tested the cable with my phone. The cable is working.
    • I've tested the notebook USB-C port. The port is working.
    • Windows 10 Enterprise has all updates right now
    • Realtek driver is updated

Please help me:

1. What I can do to use this type of cable on Windows 10? Maybe special drivers? May be Microsoft plan to support this kind of cables?
    2. If I should buy special cable for notebook what is the specification of this cable? How to buy right version of the cable?

Cable example - USB-C (USB Type-C) to audio 3.5mm - https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-Adapter-Google-MacBook/dp/B07G7C24MG

Thanks!

Alex In Community, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 does not recognize USB audio cable

1. Windows 11 does not recognize USB audio cable - Similar Threads - does recognize USB

2. Windows does not recognize USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not recognize USB: Spent my day as usual when suddenly my headset just stopped delivering sound. I unplugged and replugged it again, only to be met with a "USB not recognized" message from windows. Coincidentally, the same happened to my mouse which was in a different usb port. It stopped...
  3. Windows does not recognize USB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not recognize USB: Spent my day as usual when suddenly my headset just stopped delivering sound. I unplugged and replugged it again, only to be met with a "USB not recognized" message from windows. Coincidentally, the same happened to my mouse which was in a different usb port. It stopped...
  4. Windows does not recognize USB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows does not recognize my xbox wireless headset via USB-C cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not recognize my xbox wireless headset via USB-C cable: Hi,Today i tried to connect my xbox wireless headset via USB-C, but nothing appen.On device manager panel i have the headset with driver issue, trying to fix it, without success.Always i use it with wireless adapters with no problems.Then i can't play and charge the...
  6. Windows does not recognize my xbox wireless headset via USB-C cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not recognize my xbox wireless headset via USB-C cable: Hi,Today i tried to connect my xbox wireless headset via USB-C, but nothing appen.On device manager panel i have the headset with driver issue, trying to fix it, without success.Always i use it with wireless adapters with no problems.Then i can't play and charge the...
  7. USB Audio device not recognized

USB Audio device not recognized: I have a usb audio converter device that the company says is self install using native usb 1 audio drivers and they have never had an issue with install. I have tried on my Windows 10 desktop as well as a Windows 10 laptop and the device shows up as unknown but no drivers...
  8. Windows 11 does not recognize USB audio cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not recognize USB audio cable: I just got a brand new audio USB audio cable, yet Windows 11 does not recognize it. I plug it in to the USB port, and it makes a little "beep-boop", but it doesn't work....
  9. USB port to Parallel cable not recognized

USB port to Parallel cable not recognized: My Epson printer had been working with an Epson Dot matrix printer using a Gagawire USP to Parallel cable but recent updates have cause this to not be recognized or a drive found. This is needed to print multipart invoices. I had been using with W10 and had not been having...
  10. Laptop does not recognize USB flash drives or transfer cable

Laptop does not recognize USB flash drives or transfer cable: My laptop does not recognize USB flash drives, external drives, or my data/transfer cable. Problem discovered when I needed to move files from this laptop to another and nothing worked. USB mouse (wired or wireless) works though. When I plug in a flash drive, it detects it,...