Windows 10: Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable

Discus and support Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an Audio-Technica USB turntable which I have installed on a Windows 11 laptop. When I use Audacity to record from it, the left and right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kevmoni, May 17, 2022.

1. kevmoni Win User

Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable

I have an Audio-Technica USB turntable which I have installed on a Windows 11 laptop. When I use Audacity to record from it, the left and right channels are identical, so I am essentially recording in mono. I've checked the device settings to make sure that the device is seen as a 2-channel stereo input. I've tried working with Stereo Mix. I've listened directly to the device through Device Manager. In each case, I have the same problem. I installed the turntable on a different laptop which is running Windows 10 and the stereo signal plays correctly. Thus, there's nothing wrong with t

:)

kevmoni, May 17, 2022

2. USB microphone will not record in stereo

Trying to record LPs from a USB turntable to Audacity and despite all the settings for the microphone as advised by Audacity guide, it won't record in stereo via USB microphone. Any advice welcome - thanks

StefanD_544, May 17, 2022
  3. stereo recording on laptop

how can i record STEREO sound (from turntable via receiver) to a laptop, i did usb adoptor but NOT in stereo.

and what is better usb or pin port, as mic input when recording?

DanielBadon, May 17, 2022
  4. Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable

Anthony Cato, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable

1. Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable - Similar Threads - does record stereo

2. USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s: I have an Ion Profile LP USB Turntable. I can get 33s to spin but not 45s. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-turntable-wont-spin-45s/3c265461-82c0-4a91-8149-b03aa4a01b3a
  3. USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Turntable Won't Spin 45s: I have an Ion Profile LP USB Turntable. I can get 33s to spin but not 45s. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-turntable-wont-spin-45s/3c265461-82c0-4a91-8149-b03aa4a01b3a
  4. Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable: I have an Audio-Technica USB turntable which I have installed on a Windows 11 laptop. When I use Audacity to record from it, the left and right channels are identical, so I am essentially recording in mono. I've checked the device settings to make sure that the device is seen...
  5. Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 11 does not record in stereo from a USB turntable: I have an Audio-Technica USB turntable which I have installed on a Windows 11 laptop. When I use Audacity to record from it, the left and right channels are identical, so I am essentially recording in mono. I've checked the device settings to make sure that the device is seen...
  6. No sound from USB turntable

No sound from USB turntable: Hello, SInce i did a re-install of Win 10 pro 2004 build 19041.508 i have no sound from the USB turntable. I previously recorded well over 400 lp's with no problems. The turntable is Ion and i used the EZ vinyl/tape recorder software. Lately after checking the recordings i...
  7. stereo recording on laptop

stereo recording on laptop: how can i record STEREO sound from turntable via receiver to a laptop, i did usb adoptor but NOT in stereo. and what is better usb or pin port, as mic input when recording?...
  8. USB microphone will not record in stereo

USB microphone will not record in stereo: Trying to record LPs from a USB turntable to Audacity and despite all the settings for the microphone as advised by Audacity guide, it won't record in stereo via USB microphone. Any advice welcome - thanks...
  9. Unable to record turntable on Windows 10 Home

Unable to record turntable on Windows 10 Home: Turntable: Denon DP-29F with builtin preamp switched on, tested with Bose radio, plays a record properly. Sound card 1: Creative Soundblaster X-Fi HD, connected via USB. Sound card 2: Realtek 1220 built into motherboard. Software 1: Wave Corrector, which I have used...
  10. Need help connecting USB turntable

Need help connecting USB turntable: I have a windows 10 pro laptop that using the sound control panel will play music from the usb turntable. I have a windows 10 home box that WILL NOT play sound from the very same USB turntable. Neither computer supports application access to record the device...