Windows 10: WINDOWS 11 does not want to open apps on parallels desktops 18.

Discus and support WINDOWS 11 does not want to open apps on parallels desktops 18. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear Community!I have been provided with MacBook Air M1 to work with at my current employer, but we use Microsoft apps only, therefore I bought... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Konstancja Plaza, Oct 6, 2022.

1. WINDOWS 11 does not want to open apps on parallels desktops 18.

Dear Community!I have been provided with MacBook Air M1 to work with at my current employer, but we use Microsoft apps only, therefore I bought Parallels Desktops 18 and Windows 11 only these version work with Mac M1. I was able to install the windows, I can use the browser, log into OWA, but I cannot log into any 365 app, like business Microsoft Teams or Outlook on desktop. It gives me errors, for example on Teams: "Jeśli to nie zadziała, spróbuj się wylogować i ponownie zalogować.desktop-5302348d-2c03-4f9f-bbc9-00f4609f7d73Kod błędu — ERR_0x1F11Nie można załadować: https://teams.

:)

Konstancja Plaza, Oct 6, 2022

2. windows 11 install on parallels 18

Trying to install windows 11 on a mac via Parallels 18 without success.

MichaelBushey1, Oct 6, 2022
  3. trouble getting windows to open in parallels or download to MAC

Try and follow Paul Thurrott step by step explanation of installing Windows 10 using Parallel.

https://www.thurrott.com/uncategorized/5459/mac-windows-10-parallels-11-desktop

Jmarco0921, Oct 6, 2022
  4. WINDOWS 11 does not want to open apps on parallels desktops 18.

Macbook Parallel Desktop

I downloaded windows 11 via parallel desktop, it opened without any problems, but later on, there were some malfunctions with the updates, the settings do not open at all. There are also problems with the Start button and other buttons.

Do you have any solution for the issue?

AhmetCoskun_228, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

WINDOWS 11 does not want to open apps on parallels desktops 18.

1. WINDOWS 11 does not want to open apps on parallels desktops 18. - Similar Threads - does open apps

2. Parallels Desktop 18 - Cannot set "PC Screen Only" as default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Parallels Desktop 18 - Cannot set "PC Screen Only" as default: Hi team, I am using Parallels Desktop 18 to run virtual Windows on my Macbook Pro 14 M1.When I plug in my laptop to 2nd screen it is automatically set as "Extend" mode. It means I will see 2 Windows screens both in my Macbook screen and the 2nd screen.I used Windows + P to...
  3. Parallels Desktop 18 - Cannot set "PC Screen Only" as default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Parallels Desktop 18 - Cannot set "PC Screen Only" as default: Hi team, I am using Parallels Desktop 18 to run virtual Windows on my Macbook Pro 14 M1.When I plug in my laptop to 2nd screen it is automatically set as "Extend" mode. It means I will see 2 Windows screens both in my Macbook screen and the 2nd screen.I used Windows + P to...
  4. WINDOWS 11 does not want to open apps on parallels desktops 18.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 does not want to open apps on parallels desktops 18.: Dear Community!I have been provided with MacBook Air M1 to work with at my current employer, but we use Microsoft apps only, therefore I bought Parallels Desktops 18 and Windows 11 only these version work with Mac M1. I was able to install the windows, I can use the browser,...
  5. windows 11 install on parallels 18

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 install on parallels 18: Trying to install windows 11 on a mac via Parallels 18 without success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-install-on-parallels-18/34503c39-074c-4fa5-8812-a555f49b0d2b
  6. windows 11 install on parallels 18

windows 11 install on parallels 18: Trying to install windows 11 on a mac via Parallels 18 without success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-install-on-parallels-18/34503c39-074c-4fa5-8812-a555f49b0d2b
  7. using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine: I've got a new iMac with M1 chip, and Windows 10 does not run on Parallels virtual machine. So I was able to get an 'insider' install of Windows 11, but it cannot be customized since it is not authorized this is Microsoft's doing, not mine. The only Win 11 I can buy costs...
  8. using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine

using Windows 11 with Parallels Desktop virtual machine: I've got a new iMac with M1 chip, and Windows 10 does not run on Parallels virtual machine. So I was able to get an 'insider' install of Windows 11, but it cannot be customized since it is not authorized this is Microsoft's doing, not mine. The only Win 11 I can buy costs...
  9. Macbook Parallel Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Macbook Parallel Desktop: I downloaded windows 11 via parallel desktop, it opened without any problems, but later on, there were some malfunctions with the updates, the settings do not open at all. There are also problems with the Start button and other buttons.Do you have any solution for the issue?...
  10. Macbook Parallel Desktop

Macbook Parallel Desktop: I downloaded windows 11 via parallel desktop, it opened without any problems, but later on, there were some malfunctions with the updates, the settings do not open at all. There are also problems with the Start button and other buttons.Do you have any solution for the issue?...