Windows 10: Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected

Discus and support Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,Every time I connect iPhone 11 to Windows 11 for the first time it recognizes the connection however if I disconnect and reconnect it doesn't want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RoGirl, Aug 18, 2022.

1. RoGirl Win User

Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected

Hi,Every time I connect iPhone 11 to Windows 11 for the first time it recognizes the connection however if I disconnect and reconnect it doesn't want to recognize it. Is there a quick fix for this. Really frustrating. I can see the charge lightening on the phone but no driver shows up on my computer.Thanks,RoGirl

:)

RoGirl, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Ddaye2563 Win User

Win10 Laptop Can't Connect to New iPhone 11

Just upgraded from iPhone 6s. USB connection sees all photos on the 6. But on the 11, usb connection shows barely 1 dozen out of thousands of photos. Laptop does not have iTunes installed. I connected both once by Bluetooth which went as expected but I didn't know what to do in Windows so I shut down overnight. Now in Bluetooth, iPhone 11 says it sees laptop and it's connected, but Win 10 laptop cannot see iphone device at all, but does see neighbors' devices, does not show iPhone 11 as either a drive or as a network device. Is there some Win10 registry sabotage here? Did I somehow tell Win10 never to see or connect to this iphone? Any ideas about how to get full connectivity? I've cold booted both devices repeatedly. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

- - - Updated - - -

Win 10 computer info:
    System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
    System Model Latitude E7470
    System Type x64-based PC

Ddaye2563, Aug 18, 2022
  3. Cindy M Win User
    Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos

When I plug by iPhone 11 into my usb on Windows 10 to download photos it will not recognize it. I hear the sound acknowledgement but when I try to import photos it says please accept notification to connect. I am not getting that notification on my iphone.
    This is maddening as I cannot get my videos and photos off of my phone for my usage. Can anyone help?

Windows 10 - updated

iPhone 11 pro max - updated

iTiunes - updated

Cindy M, Aug 18, 2022
  4. Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected

iPhone connectivity with Windows 11

iPhone XR doesn't show up when I connect it to my PC (Windows 11), pls help, am unable to download the pics on it.

SujataSharma2, Aug 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected

1. Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize iPhone

2. Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PC won't recognize my iPhone 15 connected to my computer: Hello all, I just recently got a new Windows 11 PC this specifically was working on my old laptop and I was trying to back up my iPhone with iTunes but my phone isn't getting recognized by my computer at all. I've tried 3 different cables and a couple of different USB ports...
  3. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  4. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  5. iPhone cannot connect to Windows 11 hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iPhone cannot connect to Windows 11 hotspot: Sometimes when I want my iPhone to connect to my Windows hotspot, it does not connect. The iPhone can detect the hotspot, but it shows that it’s trying to connect, but loads forever and does not connect at all. I’ve tried turning off the hotspot and WiFi function on both...
  6. iPhone cannot connect to Windows 11 hotspot

iPhone cannot connect to Windows 11 hotspot: Sometimes when I want my iPhone to connect to my Windows hotspot, it does not connect. The iPhone can detect the hotspot, but it shows that it’s trying to connect, but loads forever and does not connect at all. I’ve tried turning off the hotspot and WiFi function on both...
  7. Running Windows 11 - iTunes will not recognize my iPhone

Running Windows 11 - iTunes will not recognize my iPhone: I have spent several hours with Apple support. maybe someone can help here.When I connect my iPhone 8 IOS 16.1 to my PC running Windows 11 using a cable, I can see and manipulate the photos on my iPhone. I can transfer them to my PC.What I can't do is use iTunes to manage the...
  8. Running Windows 11 - iTunes will not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows 11 - iTunes will not recognize my iPhone: I have spent several hours with Apple support. maybe someone can help here.When I connect my iPhone 8 IOS 16.1 to my PC running Windows 11 using a cable, I can see and manipulate the photos on my iPhone. I can transfer them to my PC.What I can't do is use iTunes to manage the...
  9. Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected

Windows 11 doesn't recognize iPhone 11 when connected: Hi,Every time I connect iPhone 11 to Windows 11 for the first time it recognizes the connection however if I disconnect and reconnect it doesn't want to recognize it. Is there a quick fix for this. Really frustrating. I can see the charge lightening on the phone but no driver...
  10. Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Iphone 11 not recognized by Windows 10 to download photos: When I plug by iPhone 11 into my usb on Windows 10 to download photos it will not recognize it. I hear the sound acknowledgement but when I try to import photos it says please accept notification to connect. I am not getting that notification on my iphone. This is...