Windows 10: Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining

Discus and support Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, tI recently got a new Surface Laptop GO and upgraded it to windows 11. When I was on Windows 10 it showed how many minutes on the battery were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imbuiltdif, Jan 30, 2023.

1. Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining

Hello, tI recently got a new Surface Laptop GO and upgraded it to windows 11. When I was on Windows 10 it showed how many minutes on the battery were remaining, but when I upgraded to windows 11 it didn't show anymore. Is there a way to show this or will it be coming in a future update?

:)

imbuiltdif, Jan 30, 2023
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Windows 11 does not show datailed battery time remaining.

Hello I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Windows 10 if we hover the mouse on the battery icon then it shows the pop-up box which shows batter % and estimated time remaining. But in Windows 11 if I hover the mouse on the battery icon it only displays the Batter % . If I want to see the estimated time remaining , I have to open the settings. Is there a solution for this ?

PiyushMhatre, Jan 30, 2023
  4. W. Zhou Win User

Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining

Windows 11 does not show datailed battery time remaining.

Though in the new Settings App, the battery's estimated time remaining is already showing under the "Power & Battery" section.

But showing the time remaining on the taskbar by hovering over the battery icon is much more convenient, like in the old version of Windows.

A frequently used feature got removed will always rages the users. Please enrich the features on the taskbar of Win 11.

W. Zhou, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining

1. Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining - Similar Threads - doesn't show much

2. Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.: The time for full charge while charging is displayed, but not when I unplug the laptop. I have tried all the possible solutions including changing the registry which messed up the calibration for battery discharge and checking the BIOS for an option there is none. Battery...
  3. Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.: The time for full charge while charging is displayed, but not when I unplug the laptop. I have tried all the possible solutions including changing the registry which messed up the calibration for battery discharge and checking the BIOS for an option there is none. Battery...
  4. Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't show how much battery minutes are remaining: Hello, tI recently got a new Surface Laptop GO and upgraded it to windows 11. When I was on Windows 10 it showed how many minutes on the battery were remaining, but when I upgraded to windows 11 it didn't show anymore. Is there a way to show this or will it be coming in a...
  5. Windows 11 Does Not Show Detailed Battery Time Remaining

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Does Not Show Detailed Battery Time Remaining: Detailed battery information with estimated time remaining is missing on the taskbar and Power and Battery settings. It was previously visible on the taskbar. How to fix this?Thanks,Sasa...
  6. Windows 11 Does Not Show Detailed Battery Time Remaining

Windows 11 Does Not Show Detailed Battery Time Remaining: Detailed battery information with estimated time remaining is missing on the taskbar and Power and Battery settings. It was previously visible on the taskbar. How to fix this?Thanks,Sasa...
  7. Windows 11 not showing remaining battery time

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 not showing remaining battery time: [IMG]By default, Windows 11 displays the remaining battery status so that you can know how much time you will be able to use your laptop for. However, if Windows 11 is not showing the remaining battery time on your computer, here is how you can get rid of that issue. This...
  8. Windows 11 does not show datailed battery time remaining.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 does not show datailed battery time remaining.: Hello I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Windows 10 if we hover the mouse on the battery icon then it shows the pop-up box which shows batter % and estimated time remaining. But in Windows 11 if I hover the mouse on the battery icon it only displays the...
  9. Windows 11 does not show datailed battery time remaining.

Windows 11 does not show datailed battery time remaining.: Hello I recently upgraded to Windows 11 from Windows 10. In Windows 10 if we hover the mouse on the battery icon then it shows the pop-up box which shows batter % and estimated time remaining. But in Windows 11 if I hover the mouse on the battery icon it only displays the...
  10. Battery wrong remaining time - 1 minute

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Battery wrong remaining time - 1 minute: [ATTACH] I bought a new battery for my laptop (Asus UX430UNR) but Windows show 1 minute remaining, even if I can use my computer for hours! The battery percentage is correct, but the estimated remaining time is incorrect When I use Linux (Kali) on this laptop, it show...