Windows 10: Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

Discus and support Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by joshua dubay, Apr 24, 2024.

1. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?

:)

joshua dubay, Apr 24, 2024
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 25, 2024
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

1. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10 - Similar Threads - doesn't computer can't

2. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  3. Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 doesn't work for my computer and can't reset to windows 10: I have a windows 11 computer and wanted to revert back to windows 10 however, I can not degrade from windows 11 to 10 manually. I tried using the media creation tool to make a new windows 10 point but it would not work. Can someone please help me?...
  4. Windows 11 Pro: local reset works, cloud reset doesn't. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro: local reset works, cloud reset doesn't. Why?: Hey,I recently bought a second-hand computer that came installed with Windows 11 Pro. I followed some basic checks to see if Windows is genuine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6fk0aPf1k and it appears to be.For security, before starting to use the computer, I want perform a...
  5. Windows 11 Pro: local reset works, cloud reset doesn't. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro: local reset works, cloud reset doesn't. Why?: Hey,I recently bought a second-hand computer that came installed with Windows 11 Pro. I followed some basic checks to see if Windows is genuine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z6fk0aPf1k and it appears to be.For security, before starting to use the computer, I want perform a...
  6. I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...: Please hellp me fix my speaakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-but-i-cant-get-my-speakers-to/4b08af31-6db3-4ec6-90b4-64b0a8c3a09c
  7. I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...: Please hellp me fix my speaakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-but-i-cant-get-my-speakers-to/4b08af31-6db3-4ec6-90b4-64b0a8c3a09c
  8. Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer

Windows 10 Update 1909 doesn't work on my computer: I have been trying to update my computer first of all from 1803 to 1809 and now 1909 since May 2019 and it won't work for either. Microsoft have tried every possible method and they say only a clean install can now be tried. Why should I have to go to all this bother trying...
  9. Can't reset my computer

Can't reset my computer: Hi everyone I have an satellite toshiba and it came with windows 10. The thing is, after several years and several programs I've used for my engneering major, it became really slow. I'm going to get a new one and give this one to my mom, but I can't let her have such a slow...
  10. Window 10 Reset can't work

Window 10 Reset can't work: My computer is getting slower and slower every day and when I tried the reset function it said "There was a problem resetting your PC, no changes were made". Can someone tell me what to do? Thank you....