Windows 10: Windows 11 driver power state failure

Discus and support Windows 11 driver power state failure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, English as a foreign language here Spanish the native. I have a crash that i have seen people here have as well, it's the same as others.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chino Briones, May 29, 2024.

1. Windows 11 driver power state failure

Hello, English as a foreign language here Spanish the native. I have a crash that i have seen people here have as well, it's the same as others. Desktop computer crashes after some time gaming/browsing or just doing normal non-heavy things. The crash is as follows: Pc stops allowing me to click and open up new stuff, mouse and music/sound playing keeps active for a while, music turns off quicker than mouse, there are times that mouse is active most of the crash. Eventually the pc will go into a BSOD with the message DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE I had to record the screen to know this, as the

:)

Chino Briones, May 29, 2024
  2. Rose Cal Win User

driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, May 29, 2024
  3. Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11

I have the error Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11

I get a lot of the blue screen and it restarts, I have tried all the methods of uninstalling and installing drivers and it still continues. I also restored to factory state and the problem of "Driver Power State Failure" still appears, could you help me?

I have a notebook "Victus by HP, 15.6 inches, 15-fb0000"

Peyco Argentina, May 29, 2024
  4. Windows 11 driver power state failure

DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

I have tried to follow instructions to solve DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE and to this point I find a lot of these 'experts' suggest doing things which are beyond the usual user level. This failure came on suddenly and even though I can log on the failure occurs each time. If possible PLEASE provide an easy to follow help. Someone suggested there may be a problem with the power supply. Is this possible?

Fortunately I have other computers to use.

Dsterling9, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 driver power state failure

1. Windows 11 driver power state failure - Similar Threads - driver power state

2. Driver Power State Failure- Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure- Windows 11: I have the error Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11I get a lot of the blue screen and it restarts, I have tried all the methods of uninstalling and installing drivers and it still continues. I also restored it to factory state and the problem of "Driver Power State...
  3. Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11: Had this issue start happening in January and it just seems to happen at random and at this point I don"t know what else to do.https://www.mediafire.com/file/w3sqq0qjk58kvn1/031624-10953-01.dmp/file Here is the link to the most recent dump file....
  4. Windows 11 driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 driver power state failure: I have the above issue it was fixed about a 6 weeks ago but is doing it again !crash log attached030424-21390-01.zipAmd 7700amd 6750xt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-driver-power-state-failure/632822ac-3b6e-486e-90e2-62c5f57c8ad3
  5. Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure in Windows 11: Hi,Lately, I've been getting a lot of blue screen errors with the same stop code Driver Power State Failure. I built this computer with all brand-new components about a little less than a month ago and have been running into this issue pretty much ever since I first booted it...
  6. Windows 11 Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Driver Power State Failure: Hello, I have a new PC that I assembled recently. Everything runs perfectly except for issues I am having related to waking from sleep, and shutdowns\restarts. I recently got two BSOD with a Driver power State Failure. Here is a link to the dump file, if that helps....
  7. Driver Power State Failure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure Windows 11: Hi,I experienced Driver Power State Failure on my Windows 11 5 times this afternoon. I don't know what was causing the problem. They all happened a few minutes after I started my PC. I will put the link of the dmp files here, so you can help me analyze it. Thank you very...
  8. Driver Power State Failure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Power State Failure Windows 11: Hi,I experienced Driver Power State Failure on my Windows 11 5 times this afternoon. I don't know what was causing the problem. They all happened a few minutes after I started my PC. I will put the link of the dmp files here, so you can help me analyze it. Thank you very...
  9. Driver Power State Failure Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Driver power state failure: windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state failure: windows 11: Driver power state failure: windows 11randomly had this happen, and i want to get it sorted out before it -might- happen again, you know, play it safeand i haven't really find anything useful for me since it seems to be semi personalized issues yes i was able to boot my pc...