Windows 10: Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu

Discus and support Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have issue with my Windows 11. When I'm typing application name or folder example "Documents" in start menu it shows correct application and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jakub Mikuło, Mar 1, 2022.

1. Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu

Hello,I have issue with my Windows 11. When I'm typing application name or folder example "Documents" in start menu it shows correct application and one record without icon. I can't do anything with that without icon record. How I can solve this issue? Preview below.

:)

Jakub Mikuło, Mar 1, 2022
  2. zeplo2 Win User

Remove/Unpin duplicate icons in Start menu

how do i remove duplicate start menu icons from list to show on taskbar.

[Original title: start icons]

zeplo2, Mar 1, 2022
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Mar 1, 2022
  4. LM2007 Win User

Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu

Duplicated icons in Start Menu

I tried deleting the problematic icons from C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs then after a restart i pinned again and icon and for the moment there are no more duplicates.

LM2007, Mar 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu

1. Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu - Similar Threads - duplicated icons start

2. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplication start menu!: Good morning, I have noticed that nearly everything in my start menu left of Live Tile screen Windows 10 is duplicated! Irrespective of which one I click on they open the App so they are all live! I have read various posts but I just wanted to know the best and easiest way to...
  3. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Duplication start menu!: Good morning, I have noticed that nearly everything in my start menu left of Live Tile screen Windows 10 is duplicated! Irrespective of which one I click on they open the App so they are all live! I have read various posts but I just wanted to know the best and easiest way to...
  4. Duplication start menu!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu

Windows 11 duplicated icons in start menu: Hello,I have issue with my Windows 11. When I'm typing application name or folder example "Documents" in start menu it shows correct application and one record without icon. I can't do anything with that without icon record. How I can solve this issue? Preview below....
  6. Remove duplicate icons from start menu windows 10.

Remove duplicate icons from start menu windows 10.: After uninstalling and reinstalling office programs due to them always opening on the very far right if my screen in a super small window and never in a full window, I am now faced with this issue of having duplicate icons on my start up menu. [ATTACH] The top icon of...
  7. Duplicate Program icons in Windows 10 Start Menu

in Windows 10 News
    Duplicate Program icons in Windows 10 Start Menu: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Some reports have stated that users are finding duplicate entries for programs in the Start Menu. This glitch can be caused due to a number of factors. It includes incomplete installations, corrupt installations, and more. The down part of this [...] This...
  8. duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate start menu icons for excel word etc. in windows 10: MY LENOVO X1 CARBON IS SHOWING DUPILCATE ICONS OF EXCEL WORD ETC ON START MENU.IN THE TWO ICONS ONE ICON IS NOT WORKING https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-start-menu-icons-for-excel-word-etc-in/f2b1e16b-4e2c-4619-9840-0fdbfd47d328
  9. Duplicated icons in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicated icons in Start Menu: I have a little application that scans for hijacks, malware, etc, is a verified .exe file. I want to pin it to start, it does, but with duplicates. I try removing one, but it remove the other also. 84935
  10. Duplicate Start Menu Entries

in Windows 10 Support
    Duplicate Start Menu Entries: After performing a "reset PC" last night and installing (some) of my programs, I noticed the start menu has duplicate entries for some of them. [img] In addition to Evernote, the other programs with double entries are Malwarebytes and ShareX. Both entries (for each...