Windows 10: Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram

Discus and support Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi, I had recently upgraded to windows 11 via the installation assistant, since then I have been facing a problem that dwm.exe is eating up more and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VibhorKumar, Oct 20, 2021.

1. Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram

hi, I had recently upgraded to windows 11 via the installation assistant, since then I have been facing a problem that dwm.exe is eating up more and more of my ram, I will be sure to upload a screenshot. I also tried all the ways in the internet to fix this but none of them helped.As you can see here dwm.exe is eating up 800 mb of my ram and that is just the begining it keeps eating more and more as time passes and slowly i reaches 2048 mb of my ram or 2gb and to fix this i have to restart again and again just to get it to stop eating my ram.My PC specs;Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-814

:)

VibhorKumar, Oct 20, 2021
  2. ricardobohner, Oct 20, 2021
  3. MOMOKIT0333, Oct 20, 2021
  4. jmc884 Win User

Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram

High RAM consumption in DWM.exe process after Win10 Anniversary update

Anyone else having this problem?

Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram [​IMG]

Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram [​IMG]

my system is PT-BR, but the process eating 435mb is DWM.exe

jmc884, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram

1. Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram - Similar Threads - dwm exe eating

2. Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up my ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up my ram: I need help, guys. The processes "dwm.exe" and "Windows Explorer.exe" are consuming excessive amounts of my RAM. I have already conducted a thorough scan using both Microsoft's Malicious Software Removal Tool MRT and Malwarebytes, but no infected files were detected. here's...
  3. Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up my ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up my ram: I need help, guys. The processes "dwm.exe" and "Windows Explorer.exe" are consuming excessive amounts of my RAM. I have already conducted a thorough scan using both Microsoft's Malicious Software Removal Tool MRT and Malwarebytes, but no infected files were detected. here's...
  4. Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 dwm.exe eating up more and more of my ram: hi, I had recently upgraded to windows 11 via the installation assistant, since then I have been facing a problem that dwm.exe is eating up more and more of my ram, I will be sure to upload a screenshot. I also tried all the ways in the internet to fix this but none of them...
  5. dwm exe taking too much ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    dwm exe taking too much ram: so, ive had this problem few weeks ago, and it annoys me because i had to restart almost everyday. hope someone could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dwm-exe-taking-too-much-ram/e8a7fb6d-a9c2-4c4a-b2e4-c6a4376104bf
  6. My Desktop Windows Manager is gradually taking up more and more RAM.

My Desktop Windows Manager is gradually taking up more and more RAM.: After updating my Windows 10 with the latest update, my DWM is constantly taking up more and more Memory. It's gotten to the point where it took up 96% of my RAM just because I left my laptop open. I have a Lenovo IPS 3, with an i5-10210U CPU, and a NVIDIA GeForce MX 130,...
  7. More RAM

More RAM: Is there an way to get more RAM? or optimize it for Gaming? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-ram/6563cc3a-a01c-462b-8e34-ae450b6503c6
  8. RAM use more and more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM use more and more: Ram is consuming more and more altough i have 8 gb of ram. Even there is no program running or any high usage program is not running then also RAM stay above 6.8 or 7.1out of 7.9. Please help me in fixing this issue....
  9. More ram

More ram: hi,guys I have a dell inspiron m5040 laptop, it seems to load web pages a bit on the slow side, I note its using 4 GB of ram at the moment, I believe I can add a further 4 GB of ram, do you guys think the upgrade to a total of 8 GB of ram would load web pages faster, thanks...
  10. Adding more "Ram" ?

Adding more "Ram" ?: I noticed that my laptop could handle a little more "Ram" so i ran the Crucial info tool and the screenshot shows what options i have . I have an Asus U56e laptop which i believe came with 6 gigs of Ram , would going this route improve speed even by a small amount ?...