Windows 10: Windows 11 email programme problem

Discus and support Windows 11 email programme problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using windows 11 email programme. My deleted emails keep coming back to the inbox even when I deleted them and they are no longer present on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HK159, Sep 8, 2022.

1. HK159 Win User

Windows 11 email programme problem

I am using windows 11 email programme. My deleted emails keep coming back to the inbox even when I deleted them and they are no longer present on webmail. ALso emails are not being sent and stay in the outbox. I have deleted and reinstalled the mail programme but still have the problem.

:)

HK159, Sep 8, 2022

2. Windows Messenger Confirmation Email

No It didnt appear in my spam box but I updated to Windows live Messenger which sent the confirmation email and also verified windows messenger. Ty everyone for there suggestions

Warlord213, Sep 8, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Sep 8, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 8, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 email programme problem - Similar Threads - email programme problem

2. Drag and Drop files to programmes Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drag and Drop files to programmes Windows 11: Is Windows 11 Drag and Drop to the apps and programmes in the task bar ever going to be restored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drag-and-drop-files-to-programmes-windows-11/9286121a-0663-4a93-9245-01dcabc71bcf
  3. Windows 11 email programme problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 email programme problem: I am using windows 11 email programme. My deleted emails keep coming back to the inbox even when I deleted them and they are no longer present on webmail. ALso emails are not being sent and stay in the outbox. I have deleted and reinstalled the mail programme but still have...
  4. Problem Sending Email in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Sending Email in Windows 11: I purchased a new HP computer and was thrilled with Windows 11 until I tried to send email. Each time the message went to the Outbox where it remains to this day. When I try to move them, I get a "sender blocked" message. I have tried to find an "allowed sender" list, but...
  5. Problem Sending Email in Windows 11

Problem Sending Email in Windows 11: I purchased a new HP computer and was thrilled with Windows 11 until I tried to send email. Each time the message went to the Outbox where it remains to this day. When I try to move them, I get a "sender blocked" message. I have tried to find an "allowed sender" list, but...
  6. Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms: Hi,It is notable that I used Windows 10 before this without any problems. I didn't moved my desktop PC and I didn't changed anything else on it's hardware. So it is the exact same PC which run under Windows 10 without any issues. The PC is connected to the network over...
  7. Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms

Windows 11 big problems with downloading / installation of big files / programms: Hi,It is notable that I used Windows 10 before this without any problems. I didn't moved my desktop PC and I didn't changed anything else on it's hardware. So it is the exact same PC which run under Windows 10 without any issues. The PC is connected to the network over...
  8. Problem in joining insider programme.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in joining insider programme.: Hello, recently I wanted to join the insider programme in my windows 10 laptop but some problem occured like when I am going to join the insider programme it says to me that atfirst I have to turn on the optional diagonostic data and afterthat when I go to the option...
  9. Problem with old programme

Problem with old programme: I have been using the basic text programme Write ever since the early MS OS. It has survived through 1, 3, 4, 95, 98, 98SE, XP, 7, and up to now, 10. But when I tried to use it a few days ago, I got a notice that the "App" cannot be used on your PC. NEVER done that before....
  10. Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installation of a 2nd email adress in the programm MAIL: Hello, I tried several installation possibilities for my 2nd emailaccount on MAIL-Programm, but it is not accepted. Each time it is written that an action is necessary. Here is the photo: [ATTACH] Thank you for your help!...