Windows 10: WIndows 11 Enterprise sources folder not copying

Discus and support WIndows 11 Enterprise sources folder not copying in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to get a folder with a file to copy over during the installation of windows 11 enterprise 23h2. I created a set of subfolders in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MCapote, Jul 10, 2024.

1. MCapote Win User

WIndows 11 Enterprise sources folder not copying

I am trying to get a folder with a file to copy over during the installation of windows 11 enterprise 23h2. I created a set of subfolders in the sources folder $OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\file.exe. In my old windows 10 enterprise 22h2 this would place the file in c:\windows\SETUP\Scripts\file.exe however after the windows 11 installation the file does not exist on the computer. I even copied the $OEM$ folders from the working windows 10 installer sources folder to the windows 11 sources folder to make sure there was no misspelling or extra space or anything like that. any help would be greatly appr

:)

MCapote, Jul 10, 2024
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 10, 2024
  3. temp02 Win User
    Java.nio.file - Copying files

You can't copy a folder, thats why it generates an exception (you are trying to copy a folder using a copy file function).
    You probably need to list all the files inside that folder and copy one by one

temp02, Jul 10, 2024
  4. matrix01 Win User

Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders

Dalchina,
    Thank you for the post. I installed Teracopy. It allows you to setup copy tasks as separate files. However, it wants you to click on a NEXT button to move on to the next copy task. Does anybody in the community know how to make Teracopy perform several copy operations without stopping and asking I press a NEXT button?

Additionally, does anybody in this community know of any copy folder manager app that runs unattended? Any opinions welcome.

matrix01, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

1. WIndows 11 Enterprise sources folder not copying - Similar Threads - Enterprise sources folder

2. WIndows 11 Enterprise sources folder not copying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIndows 11 Enterprise sources folder not copying: I am trying to get a folder with a file to copy over during the installation of windows 11 enterprise 23h2. I created a set of subfolders in the sources folder $OEM$\$$\Setup\Scripts\file.exe. In my old windows 10 enterprise 22h2 this would place the file in...
  3. Moving files and folders from source to destination just copy and not move the items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving files and folders from source to destination just copy and not move the items: I am trying to move some folders and files from the source to the destination folder on the same drive.First, I tried dragging-n-dropping, but I found that while the folders and files were copied to the destination folder, they were still in the source folder. Next, I tried...
  4. Moving files and folders from source to destination just copy and not move the items

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving files and folders from source to destination just copy and not move the items: I am trying to move some folders and files from the source to the destination folder on the same drive.First, I tried dragging-n-dropping, but I found that while the folders and files were copied to the destination folder, they were still in the source folder. Next, I tried...
  5. Moving files and folders from source to destination just copy and not move the items

6. Windows 11 Copy Multiple Folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Copy Multiple Folders: Hello All,I'm trying to copy multiple folders from one drive to another, however, I've only been able to copy a single folder at at time. There is a parent folders with many subfolders. I expected that I could just copy the parent folder and that all the subfolders would be...
  7. Windows 11 Copy Multiple Folders

Windows 11 Copy Multiple Folders: Hello All,I'm trying to copy multiple folders from one drive to another, however, I've only been able to copy a single folder at at time. There is a parent folders with many subfolders. I expected that I could just copy the parent folder and that all the subfolders would be...
  8. Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders

Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders: Hi All, What is the easiest to use Win10 app for copying a lot of folders to various other target folders in an automatic way without I having to babysit the copy process? In short, I just want to be able to queue up all of the correct target folders I want the data copied to...
  9. Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Best Open Source App to Queue Copy folders: Hi All, What is the easiest to use Win10 app for copying a lot of folders to various other target folders in an automatic way without I having to babysit the copy process? In short, I just want to be able to queue up all of the correct target folders I want the data copied to...
  10. Folder copy, source/destination contents do not match in Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder copy, source/destination contents do not match in Explorer: hello! for some reason, after doing some successful folder copies (ie no errors) from my external USB drive to my RAID 1 NAS, the contents of some source folders and their respective destination folders do not match in windows explorer, ie file/folder count and size are...