Windows 10: Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

Discus and support Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hadeel Al Marsoumi, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what should I do to solve this problem. Hadeel

:)

Hadeel Al Marsoumi, Apr 18, 2024
  2. JPGSA71 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Enterprise

Hi There,

I bought a laptop which was pre-installed with Windows 11 Home.

Our company received our latest activation keys for Windows 11 Enterprise and I need to upgrade to it.

I am battling to find any info on upgrading from 11 home to 11 Enterprise. Searching around I only found info on how to upgrade to Pro edition and one post suggesting that upgrading from Home to Enterprise requires new installation of Windows 11 Enterprise,

I already have valid and licensed O365, Visual Studio etc. installed and configured and would not want to redo all of it.

Will running changepk.exe with Enterprise product key successfully upgrade to Enterprise?

Will inserting the new product key simply upgrade to Enterprise?

Help on this will be appreciated.

JPGSA71, Apr 18, 2024
  3. ivanoff Win User
    Enterprise activate

Hello guys! I wanna ask for W10 Enterprise x64 when i activated first and after a few months when i pre-installed W10 do i need again activate Enterprise? Or when i activated Enterprise they wont me to activate again?

ivanoff, Apr 18, 2024
  4. chadab Win User

Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

Windows 10 Enterprise build 10240 activation

Hi all! I have been reading through the forums for the past couple days after installing the Windows 10 Enterprise TP 10074 on a laptop here at work. I ran through the activation and setup of a MS account on that build and then ran Windows updates. This updated the build from 10074 to 10166, which at the time did not transfer the activation. I was able to get 10166 to activate, thanks to the forums. 10166 was activated and was functioning perfectly, checked the registry for TH1- it was there, got the 10240 update from Windows update, had no problems with the update process it went great. My problem now is that 10240 build of Windows 10 Enterprise wont activate. 10166 was activated when I did the update. So by all means 10240 should have been activated upon first boot. It was not. And I have not been able to get it to activate. Any thoughts suggestions?

chadab, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

1. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate - Similar Threads - Enterprise wont activate

2. Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Enterprise wont activate: Hello.I purchased a laptop with Windows 11 Home. and I upgraded to Windows Pro by purchased Windows 11 Pro from Microsoft Store because I needed the laptop for work, but the upgrade comes with Windows 11 enterprise. But now Windows is not active Error code 0xC004C003 , what...
  3. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise: I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the following Error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product...
  4. Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise

Unable to activate Windows 11 Enterprise: I've purchased Windows 11 Enterprise from the Microsoft store and have installed it on my PCHowever, the Activation Status shows "Not Active" with the following Error message:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product...
  5. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  6. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...: I got laptop under Prime minister scheme. My laptop had pre installed window 10 Enterprise and it was activated. Although i didnt linked my microsoft account due to which digital license was not linked to my microsoft account and i just upgraded to windows 11 enterprise. Now...
  7. Windows 11 enterprise is not activated but my windows 10 enterprise was activated. If i...

8. Windows 11 Enterprise activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise activation issue: Hey, I have a problem with activating Windows 11 Enterprise on my laptop. The laptop was given to me by the university as part of a scholarship program and it had Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. I linked my Microsoft account to the laptop and upgraded to Windows 11...
  9. Windows 11 Enterprise activation issue

Windows 11 Enterprise activation issue: Hey, I have a problem with activating Windows 11 Enterprise on my laptop. The laptop was given to me by the university as part of a scholarship program and it had Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. I linked my Microsoft account to the laptop and upgraded to Windows 11...
  10. Upgrade to pro wont activate, thinks it is enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to pro wont activate, thinks it is enterprise: Just bought a Lenovo Legion with Windows home. Bought upgrade to pro and tried to install. Seemed to install, but would not activate. Now Microsoft thinks I have enterprise installed and won't activate, error: 0xC004C003. I can't set up anything because is says I am not...