Windows 10: Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance

Discus and support Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I added a library in the windows 11 file explorer, and upon doing so the added library downloads, has two horizontal lines present above and below the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by expertmist, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance

I added a library in the windows 11 file explorer, and upon doing so the added library downloads, has two horizontal lines present above and below the library. This is quite distracting as it contrasts against everything else around it, and the height of the vertical lines are very oddly placed. Please let me know if there is a way to fix this, I find this incredibly annoying and surely there must be a simple fix to something this minor. Thank you for any help in advance.

:)

expertmist, Nov 25, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 25, 2022
  3. Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 25, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance

Explorer 11 bug

Nope, he didn't get the government websites working in Internet Explorer, they always worked in Internet Explorer. It's the Flash content that IE has trouble with, but he remedied that issue by reverting to Internet Explorer 10. If he switched to Firefox or something else, the government websites wouldn't work.

Arguably his best option is to use both browsers (IE for when he needs to access government websites, Firefox, Chrome, etc. for when he needs to play Flash content) and not one browser exclusively.

I'm not contesting that Internet Explorer is near the bottom of the list for me as far as browsers are concerned, but he has to do what's going to work for him. Frankly in this day and age, it's ridiculous that you should be compelled to access a site with a specific browser, but I'm hardly surprised a government website - governments are really out of touch where technology is concerned - requires you to.

OnePostWonder, Nov 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance

1. Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance - Similar Threads - Explorer Libraries Bug

2. Windows 11 Explorer Bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer Bug: I've just fresh installed Windows 11 several days ago. I've applied all Windows updates until 30 Dec 2022. At first, everything works fine, but as I manage my files and startup apps, I begin to experience an odd bug. Normally I would always show all hidden files including...
  3. Windows 11 Explorer Bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Explorer Bug: I've just fresh installed Windows 11 several days ago. I've applied all Windows updates until 30 Dec 2022. At first, everything works fine, but as I manage my files and startup apps, I begin to experience an odd bug. Normally I would always show all hidden files including...
  4. Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer Libraries Bug/Annoyance: I added a library in the windows 11 file explorer, and upon doing so the added library downloads, has two horizontal lines present above and below the library. This is quite distracting as it contrasts against everything else around it, and the height of the vertical lines...
  5. Windows 11 bugs and annoying quality of life issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 bugs and annoying quality of life issues: I updated my laptop to the latest official public version of windows 11 yesterday. I had previously installed windows 11 in a preview build out of interest but had to revert back to windows 10 due to bugs and poor performance on battery power. However, upon returning to...
  6. Windows 11 bugs and annoying quality of life issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 bugs and annoying quality of life issues: I updated my laptop to the latest official public version of windows 11 yesterday. I had previously installed windows 11 in a preview build out of interest but had to revert back to windows 10 due to bugs and poor performance on battery power. However, upon returning to...
  7. annoying explorer bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    annoying explorer bug: Hello. Every time I run my PC (OR almost every time I run it) I have to manually kill explorer.exe and run it again via application manager. If I don't I can't open any Windows tab (like this computer) I can't open folders etc. It's getting annoying and I don't know what to...
  8. Return of the annoying Windows Explorer folder jump to top bug.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Return of the annoying Windows Explorer folder jump to top bug.: So as a builder of my own PCs since the mid 90s, later windows versions back to XP have suffered from the really annoying behaviour in File Explorer where once the fist column is expanded beyond what can be displayed and a scroll bar appears a few seconds later the column...
  9. Annoying bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying bug: Hello kind friends of Reddit, hope everyone is safe and healthy. I am here to ask for your help. I am coming across a bug where when I start my pc I can open applications and everything is perfect. But after around 5-10 minutes, all services begin to stop. To expand, I mean...
  10. Annoying bug in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying bug in Windows 10: I made a shortcut key for Snipping Tool and it won't change to anything else. I first made it the . on my number pad. Now I've changed it to F1 (Yes I did click apply). Now it says that the shortcut key is F1 but Snipping Tool won't open when I press F1. It still opens with...