Windows 10: Windows 11 Explorer menu bar shows when disabled

Discus and support Windows 11 Explorer menu bar shows when disabled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Build 25314.1010, Canary insiders channel.This menu bar is really ugly in dark theme. It's not there most of the time, and as far as I can tell, it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AllyTally, Mar 20, 2023.

1. AllyTally Win User

Windows 11 Explorer menu bar shows when disabled

Build 25314.1010, Canary insiders channel.This menu bar is really ugly in dark theme. It's not there most of the time, and as far as I can tell, it's disabled. However, let's say I have an explorer window open, and I lock my PC. When I unlock it, and fullscreen/unfullscreen the window, the menu bar appears!Is this a bug? Is this something wrong with my settings? I don't even have an option in Folder Options > View to hide the bar! So I assume it isn't supposed to show up at all. I assume some weird registry key has an odd setting, but I'm unsure.System info:Acer Model Nitro AN515-54, x64-ba

:)

AllyTally, Mar 20, 2023

2. how do I set windows 11 file explorer to show the menu bar?

How do I set windows 11 file explorer to show the menu bar? In Win10, the Folder Options windows has a View tab, and the second option from the top is "Always Show Menus" but in Win 11 this option does not appear.

Elliot Sloan, Mar 20, 2023
  3. huffman Win User
    Show Menu Bar in Edge

I went thru the steps to import the Menu Bar from IE into Edge.

The menu bar does NOT show in Edge. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

huffman, Mar 20, 2023
  4. Edwin Win User

Show Menu Bar in Edge

Windows 11 Explorer menu bar shows when disabled 236397d1559900684t-show-menu-bar-edge-001021.png

Edwin, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 11 Explorer menu bar shows when disabled - Similar Threads - Explorer menu bar

2. Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible: Suddenly on one of my Windows 11 Pro systems at home the address bar and menu bar became invisible. They were there and responded to mouse clicks and I could type in the address bar. But they are invisible. The problem existed whether signed in to the console session or an...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer address and menu bars invisible: Suddenly on one of my Windows 11 Pro systems at home the address bar and menu bar became invisible. They were there and responded to mouse clicks and I could type in the address bar. But they are invisible. The problem existed whether signed in to the console session or an...
  4. Windows 11 Explorer menu bar shows when disabled

Windows 11 Explorer menu bar shows when disabled: Build 25314.1010, Canary insiders channel.This menu bar is really ugly in dark theme. It's not there most of the time, and as far as I can tell, it's disabled. However, let's say I have an explorer window open, and I lock my PC. When I unlock it, and fullscreen/unfullscreen...
  5. how do I set windows 11 file explorer to show the menu bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I set windows 11 file explorer to show the menu bar?: How do I set windows 11 file explorer to show the menu bar? In Win10, the Folder Options windows has a View tab, and the second option from the top is "Always Show Menus" but in Win 11 this option does not appear....
  6. how do I set windows 11 file explorer to show the menu bar?

how do I set windows 11 file explorer to show the menu bar?: How do I set windows 11 file explorer to show the menu bar? In Win10, the Folder Options windows has a View tab, and the second option from the top is "Always Show Menus" but in Win 11 this option does not appear....
  7. Windows 11 22H2: KB5020044 update shows File Explorer's menu bar when changing apps' Color mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2: KB5020044 update shows File Explorer's menu bar when changing apps' Color mode: After updating my PC to Windows 11 Pro OS build 22621.900 with KB5020044, I find that it sometimes shows File Explorer's menu bar unexpectedly.I found a way to reproduce this issue:1 Open File Explorer without the menu bar.2 Go to Personalization > Colors > Choose your mode >...
  8. Windows 11 22H2: KB5020044 update shows File Explorer's menu bar when changing apps' Color mode

Windows 11 22H2: KB5020044 update shows File Explorer's menu bar when changing apps' Color mode: After updating my PC to Windows 11 Pro OS build 22621.900 with KB5020044, I find that it sometimes shows File Explorer's menu bar unexpectedly.I found a way to reproduce this issue:1 Open File Explorer without the menu bar.2 Go to Personalization > Colors > Choose your mode >...
  9. Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer: The Menubar buttons in the Windows 11 File Explorer is not visible. The entire Menubar is inactive as well. It will be really helpful if someone in this community can advise me about a solution to this malfunction....
  10. Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer

Invisible Menu Bar buttons in Windows 11 File Explorer: The Menubar buttons in the Windows 11 File Explorer is not visible. The entire Menubar is inactive as well. It will be really helpful if someone in this community can advise me about a solution to this malfunction....