Windows 10: Windows 11 failed to load correctly message keeps appearing on re-boot

Discus and support Windows 11 failed to load correctly message keeps appearing on re-boot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a brand new Alienware Aurora R-13 with Windows 11. It seems like whenever my system has full shutdown, upon boot up it will show the blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheMortonFamily, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Windows 11 failed to load correctly message keeps appearing on re-boot

Hello, I have a brand new Alienware Aurora R-13 with Windows 11. It seems like whenever my system has full shutdown, upon boot up it will show the blue screen error that "windows did not load correctly". When I click the "restart my PC" option from this page, it reloads fine, but I am worried as to why this keeps happening and if it will result in greater problems down the road. What may be causing this issue and how could I correct it?

:)

TheMortonFamily, Dec 4, 2022

2. Recovery: Windows didn’t load correctly

Hi,

Damages within the Windows Boot Configuration can be a possible cause why you are experiencing unexpected restart or reboot and getting the message "Windows didn’t load correctly". For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the
    following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your computer before this issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided by Yashwanth Kotakuri in this
    thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Windows has not loaded correctly error

Just upgraded a laptop of a friend from Windows 8 to Windows 10....all went smoothly, except when starting up get the message Windows has not loaded correctly......with an error message DRV - possibly IRQ with a number which she couldn't write down quick enough

she he has tried the troubleshooting steps, but does not want to reset and lose apps or data....there is an option to recover back to Windows 8, but don't really want to do,this ' yet '

She was unable to get into safe mode, as I have read turning off fast boot can solve this issue, or perhaps a clean boot...

before upgrading she had had mcaffee and avast installed, I planned to uninstall mcaffee after the upgrade...

Could anyone suggest a solution please ?

I did a true image backup first, so that is an option also

reddwarf4ever, Dec 4, 2022
  4. Chatman99 Win User

Windows 11 failed to load correctly message keeps appearing on re-boot

Programmes Failing to Load on Boot

Hi - Since December 5th, some of my programmes sometimes fail to load on boot and another (Avast) seems to load (according to Windows security settings) but doesn't appear in the system tray. The ones that do not load are:

Dropbox

Evernote

Chrometa

JD's Auto Speed Tester

All of them except Chrometa can load manually.

Can anyone suggest what the problem might be?

Chatman99, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 failed to load correctly message keeps appearing on re-boot

1. Windows 11 failed to load correctly message keeps appearing on re-boot - Similar Threads - failed load correctly

2. Windows 11 not loading correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not loading correctly: Hello, I am having ongoing issues with the bluescreen indicating Windows did not load correctly. This has been an ongoing issue since the purchase of my Dell XPS latptop with Windows 11. Please advise on how to resolve. Admittedly, I am not a computer expert but I've not had...
  3. Windows 11 not loading correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not loading correctly: Hello, I am having ongoing issues with the bluescreen indicating Windows did not load correctly. This has been an ongoing issue since the purchase of my Dell XPS latptop with Windows 11. Please advise on how to resolve. Admittedly, I am not a computer expert but I've not had...
  4. Windows 11 failed to load correctly message keeps appearing on re-boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 failed to load correctly message keeps appearing on re-boot: Hello, I have a brand new Alienware Aurora R-13 with Windows 11. It seems like whenever my system has full shutdown, upon boot up it will show the blue screen error that "windows did not load correctly". When I click the "restart my PC" option from this page, it reloads fine,...
  5. Intel folder keeps re-appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Intel folder keeps re-appearing: Hello,Why is it every time I login thru Windows, the Intel folder on Local C: is always created? I tried deleting it, and it just keeps on re-appearing every time you restart Windows. This is what I see whenever I'm about to delete the Intel folder....
  6. Recovery Message keeps appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recovery Message keeps appearing: My problem with my laptop is that I open it up and it gives me a recovery message. I shut it down and restart the computer 3 times and i still get the same recovery message. I can only press enter to restart and it doesn't help. Also, I cannot press the F8 key. I do not know...
  7. Activate Windows message keeps re-appearing even after activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows message keeps re-appearing even after activation: I am running Windows 10 Pro on a HP laptop and the last couple of weeks the "Activate Windows - Go to Settings to activate Windows" keeps re-appearing every few days - even though I go an re-activate it under Settings. My windows 10 is valid and there has been no hardware...
  8. Windows Failing to Boot Correctly

Windows Failing to Boot Correctly: Hello. I'm having an issue when booting into windows it looks all fine but task manager is showing 100% CPU usage (on a 7700k@5ghz) 0% ram etc. None of the programs work correctly. Ie: Spotify is just a big blank window. Something is failing to load in correctly, whacking...
  9. Windows would not boot correctly, recovery options appear to have failed.

Windows would not boot correctly, recovery options appear to have failed.: Hello, I encountered an error which prevented Windows from launching, and automatic repair was unable to correct. I have tried to work through the options for recovery (Windows reset, safe mode) but the reset did not complete succesfully. When I try to boot windows now...
  10. Message re. quarantined file keeps appearing!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message re. quarantined file keeps appearing!: I use Avast which is very good indeed but over the last 3 days every time I boot up my laptop a message appears in blue box which says 'file found and quarantined' or something like that. I quickly click on the ! in the corner of box but there is no info and the box...