Windows 10: Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc...

Discus and support Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On a desktop pc, Windows 11 doesn't warn my child member of the family group set in Family Safety in advance with the blue message that the pc will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Igor75, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Igor75 Win User

Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc...

On a desktop pc, Windows 11 doesn't warn my child member of the family group set in Family Safety in advance with the blue message that the pc will be locked, but only when the time is up.Windows 10 issued notifications, for example, 10 and 5 minutes before the lock.Thanks.

:)

Igor75, Dec 2, 2022

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc... 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Dec 2, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Family safety - child can disable all feature, why?

Hi,

There may be a sync issue with the restrictions that has been applied to the child account. To isolate your concern regarding Family Safety, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Remove the Child account on the Family Safety website.
    • Change the passwords of your account.
    • Add the Child account again.
    • Add the restrictions to the Child account again.

Keep us updated with the results if your child will still be able to turn off the Family Safety feature after performing the steps above.

Kristoffer Abs, Dec 2, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc...

Family Safety - add device to child profile

Hi,

There are different factors that can contribute as why you are not able to add a Microsoft account as a child account in Family Safety. This could be caused by the account settings that we need to reconfigure or the type of account being used. For us to
    resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any error messages when you attempted to add the Microsoft account to Family Safety?
    • What error messages showed up when your children attempted to login to the computer?

For your reference, you can verify the steps to set up Family Safety in Windows 10 that is available through this

link

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc...

1. Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc... - Similar Threads - Family Safety doesn't

2. Problem adding my child to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem adding my child to Family Safety: Hello, I cannot add one of my children to Family Safety. I've tried both the site and the app. I can do the procedure for my other child, but it doesn't work for my daughter. I keep getting an error code one of them is rlEgloq/ikiyYilo.100.237 as if they had noticed some...
  3. Problem adding my child to Family Safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem adding my child to Family Safety: Hello, I cannot add one of my children to Family Safety. I've tried both the site and the app. I can do the procedure for my other child, but it doesn't work for my daughter. I keep getting an error code one of them is rlEgloq/ikiyYilo.100.237 as if they had noticed some...
  4. Problem adding my child to Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Family Safety Child is not an Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety Child is not an Administrator: I have entered a child's account in Family Safety. The account on the PC is a standard user! But when I click on the child in the Familiy Safety admin console, I get the message: "Child is set as administrator to PCNAME, therefore certain Family Safety features will not...
  6. Family Safety Child is not an Administrator

Family Safety Child is not an Administrator: I have entered a child's account in Family Safety. The account on the PC is a standard user! But when I click on the child in the Familiy Safety admin console, I get the message: "Child is set as administrator to PCNAME, therefore certain Family Safety features will not...
  7. Child account in family safety is no visible

Child account in family safety is no visible: Try to remove child account from parent account but found that the child account is not visible to the parent account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/child-account-in-family-safety-is-no-visible/dbaea43e-81d9-41ac-a45e-6cdb3ed2170d
  8. remove a child in family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove a child in family safety: I can't remove my child from the family safety in Microsoft.The e-mailadress from my child is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mailadres is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am not aloud to remove Evian, I do not understand why.Can you help me?Greets,...
  9. remove a child in family safety

remove a child in family safety: I can't remove my child from the family safety in Microsoft.The e-mailadress from my child is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** e-mailadres is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** am not aloud to remove Evian, I do not understand why.Can you help me?Greets,...
  10. Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Family Safety doesn't warn my child in advance with the blue message that the pc...: On a desktop pc, Windows 11 doesn't warn my child member of the family group set in Family Safety in advance with the blue message that the pc will be locked, but only when the time is up.Windows 10 issued notifications, for example, 10 and 5 minutes before the lock.Thanks....