Windows 10: Windows 11: FAQ

Discus and support Windows 11: FAQ in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is Windows 11?Windows 11 is the next version of the operating system from the Windows Family by Microsoft Corporation, announced June 24th 2021.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Jun 24, 2021.

1. Windows 11: FAQ

What is Windows 11?Windows 11 is the next version of the operating system from the Windows Family by Microsoft Corporation, announced June 24th 2021. Windows 11 succeeds Windows 10. What are the system requirements for Windows 11?The system requirements for Windows 11 are as under:A 'modern' dual-core, 64-bit processor1GHz clock speed64GB drive4GB RAMUEFI, Secure Boot capableTPM 2.0Greater than 9-inch screen with HD Resolution 1366x768 equivalentDirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x In short, a decent modern PC would be able to run Windows 11. I want to upgrade to Win

:)

Sumit Volunteer Moderator, Jun 24, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 24, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Windows 11: FAQ

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11: FAQ

1. Windows 11: FAQ - Similar Threads - FAQ

2. Recovery key faq

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery key faq: Hello , I need to retrieve the recovery key faq for my tablet. My key ID is 3E795BDA.Drive Label: JC-Stream-7 Windows 3/11/2015 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-faq/0732f4dd-cc44-4596-b4cd-8862c0cdf5a3
  3. Recovery key faq

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery key faq: Hello , I need to retrieve the recovery key faq for my tablet. My key ID is 3E795BDA.Drive Label: JC-Stream-7 Windows 3/11/2015 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-key-faq/0732f4dd-cc44-4596-b4cd-8862c0cdf5a3
  4. Windows 10 / Windows 11 OEM License FAQ

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 / Windows 11 OEM License FAQ: i buy the new customize PC few month ago, can i buy windows 10 pro OEM License? or i need buy esd or fpp license? may i know the new pc with valid windows oem license right is new customize pc with windows oem license at same invoice? can i buy new customize pc with this...
  5. Windows 10 / Windows 11 OEM License FAQ

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 / Windows 11 OEM License FAQ: i buy the new customize PC few month ago, can i buy windows 10 pro OEM License? or i need buy esd or fpp license? may i know the new pc with valid windows oem license right is new customize pc with windows oem license at same invoice? can i buy new customize pc with this...
  6. Windows 10 / Windows 11 OEM License FAQ

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 365 Cloud PC Details, Price, Release Date, FAQ

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 365 Cloud PC Details, Price, Release Date, FAQ: [ATTACH]Microsoft recently announced Windows 365, a cloud-based service for your Windows PC in their annual partner event, Inspire. Let’s get into the details about what it brings in for users. Table of content What is Windows 365 What does Windows 365 offer? Windows 365 is...
  8. Windows 11: FAQ

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11: FAQ: This is the unofficial FAQ for Windows 11, the next Operating System by Microsoft.What is Windows 11?Windows 11 is the next version of the operating system from the Windows Family by Microsoft Corporation, announced June 24th 2021. Windows 11 succeeds Windows 10. What are the...
  9. An FAQ i get asked: Should i use Windows defender/Microsoft essentialsWindows 7 and lower...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    An FAQ i get asked: Should i use Windows defender/Microsoft essentialsWindows 7 and lower...: Now we all know that there are other antiviruses that are better than Windows Defender/Microsoft essentials. But are those antiviruses even safe?? I will answer that now. ===================================================== Q1. Are 3rd party antiviruses safe?...
  10. A Bitlocker Question that isn't covered in your Support/FAQ pages

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A Bitlocker Question that isn't covered in your Support/FAQ pages: Hi everyone, I have a question related to Bitlocker on Windows 10 Hopefully one of the Microsoft Support or Security experts can confirm this. Here is the scenario: I bought a 4TB Portable Drive. I fill it up with 400GB 10% full. I then decide to turn on Bitlocker...