Windows 10: Windows 11 features

Discus and support Windows 11 features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know if Microsoft made this improvement on Windows 11?I will update to Windows 11 immediately if it has the following feature: Numlock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jquinn#, Nov 19, 2021.

1. Jquinn# Win User

Windows 11 features

Does anyone know if Microsoft made this improvement on Windows 11?I will update to Windows 11 immediately if it has the following feature: Numlock enabled on startup and then the Numlock key can not ever be disabled? I want the Numlock to always stay on not just on startup so when my pinky hits the numlock key instead of the backspace key by mistake, the keypad is not turned off. When this happens the cursor decides to jump to anywhere it seems to find fit in the document and ruins the document. This is a complete hassle because then you must:1 find where the cursor jumped to2 edit where

:)

Jquinn#, Nov 19, 2021

2. Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Nov 19, 2021
  3. Internet Explorer 11 Windows Feature Went Missing

Try this...

Start> Settings> Apps> Apps and features> if Internet Explorer is listed,

re-enable it.

Don

Don Varnau, Nov 19, 2021
  4. borent Win User

Windows 11 features

Can't turn on windows feature Internet Explorer 11

Thanks this simple solution triggered the Internet Explorer 11 installation.

However if Internet Explorer 11 does not appear in the Windows Features list then you must first go to Apps & Features> Manage optional features ,click + Add a feature and Install Internet Explorer 11

borent, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 features

1. Windows 11 features - Similar Threads - features

2. Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.: I am having issue on my ICloud due to Media Feature Pack. I have done all the setting which you have mention on your page to resolve that but nothing works....
  3. Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack issue on my laptop.: I am having issue on my ICloud due to Media Feature Pack. I have done all the setting which you have mention on your page to resolve that but nothing works....
  4. DirectX Feature Level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Feature Level: Why does task manager performance tab show directx feature level 12.1 and dxdiag show feature level 12.2? Why doesn't task manager say 12.2 feature level?Task Manager=========================================================================================DXDIAG...
  5. DirectX Feature Level

DirectX Feature Level: Why does task manager performance tab show directx feature level 12.1 and dxdiag show feature level 12.2? Why doesn't task manager say 12.2 feature level?Task Manager=========================================================================================DXDIAG...
  6. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  7. How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account

How to disable my ask for permission - family safety's feature and I lost the owner account: A few days ago I set up the family features for some reason and now it’s super annoying when I start a video game asking me permission from an adult and the account that was the “adult” I lost the password and email....
  8. I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291: Hi, I am trying to install the Media Feature pack, but I don't get the 'Optional Features' option to choose when following these instructions on this page - Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022 - Microsoft SupportInstructions:On Windows 10 N: Select the Start...
  9. I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291

I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291: Hi, I am trying to install the Media Feature pack, but I don't get the 'Optional Features' option to choose when following these instructions on this page - Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022 - Microsoft SupportInstructions:On Windows 10 N: Select the Start...
  10. I am trying to get windows 10 22h2 and i can't locate Media Feature Pack OS Build 19045.4291

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade