Windows 10: Windows 11 Features

Discus and support Windows 11 Features in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 appears to provide many features, like gaming, that I don't now use and will never use. Will there be any way to remove those features?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DaveCluley, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Windows 11 Features

Windows 11 appears to provide many features, like gaming, that I don't now use and will never use. Will there be any way to remove those features?

:)

DaveCluley, Jan 18, 2022

2. Can't upload photos with IE 11 and Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the issue.

I would suggest you to turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 and check

To turn off and turn on Internet Explorer 11 follow the steps given below

• Click the Start button,
    • click Control Panel, click Programs and Features,
    • And then click Turn Windows features on or off. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    • Clear the check box for Internet Explorer 11 to turn it off, and then click
      Yes.
    • Click OK and, when prompted, restart your PC.

Once the computer restarts, follow steps 1-3 again from the above mentioned steps
    and check the check box for Internet explorer to turn it on and then click
    ” Yes” and Click OK ,when prompted restart the computer. And check if issue persists.

Please reply us back after performing the steps. We would be happy to assist you further on the issue.

Ashish Sondhi, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Internet Explorer 11 Windows Feature Went Missing

Try this...

Start> Settings> Apps> Apps and features> if Internet Explorer is listed,

re-enable it.

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 18, 2022
  4. borent Win User

Windows 11 Features

Can't turn on windows feature Internet Explorer 11

Thanks this simple solution triggered the Internet Explorer 11 installation.

However if Internet Explorer 11 does not appear in the Windows Features list then you must first go to Apps & Features> Manage optional features ,click + Add a feature and Install Internet Explorer 11

borent, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Features

1. Windows 11 Features - Similar Threads - Features

2. NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features: Something happened to my Windows 11 Settings Features.In particular, after clicking on Settings:In System:- No Power and Battery just Power- but In Power under Screen and Sleep - there is No Sleep mode feature offered- No System and Security setting just Privacy and Security-...
  3. NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    NO SLEEP MODE - Windows 11 "Settings" is Missing many Features: Something happened to my Windows 11 Settings Features.In particular, after clicking on Settings:In System:- No Power and Battery just Power- but In Power under Screen and Sleep - there is No Sleep mode feature offered- No System and Security setting just Privacy and Security-...
  4. I lost features like snap windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost features like snap windows: I have lost features like snap windows in my Windows because I reset my PC.Now I can't access all those features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-features-like-snap-windows/6d674d8e-292f-40a4-838b-c6229a20425c
  5. I lost features like snap windows

I lost features like snap windows: I have lost features like snap windows in my Windows because I reset my PC.Now I can't access all those features https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-features-like-snap-windows/6d674d8e-292f-40a4-838b-c6229a20425c
  6. Windows 10’s new feature wants you to create a Microsoft account; ditch local accounts

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s new feature wants you to create a Microsoft account; ditch local accounts: If you’ve successfully set up your PC with a local account, a new Windows 10 feature will nag you to create a Microsoft account. This feature will be turned on by default in Windows 10’s May 2024 Patch Tuesday, which will begin rolling out to the general public and IT admins...
  7. What is windows feature experience pack?

What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  8. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What is windows feature experience pack?: I was disabling some background apps in my settings when I noticed one that said “windows feature experience pack” I didn’t think of it much so I disabled it. I’m wondering what it was supposed to do before I disabled it and if it’s an important component to the windows...
  9. What is windows feature experience pack?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some features are no longer available on Phone Link after I start using Google Pixel 8 pro: Hello,I used to enjoy some awesome features on Phone Link when I had my old Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. But now after I got a new phone Google Pixel 8 Pro some features are no longer available like:1. Cross-device Copy and Paste.2. Phone Screen Cast.Unfortunately I use these...