Windows 10: Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

Discus and support Windows 11 feels like a downgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't understand the point of the whole Windows 11 Insider Program, all I see are tons of useful features removed from Windows 10. It genuinely feels... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by J_Rose, Dec 18, 2021.

1. J_Rose Win User

Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

I don't understand the point of the whole Windows 11 Insider Program, all I see are tons of useful features removed from Windows 10. It genuinely feels like a downgrade from Windows 10.See Screenshot Below Can't group apps in Start Menu anymoreSee Screenshot Below Half of the Start Menu is taken up by an empty Recommended section that simply has the text: "To show recent files, go to the settings"You can't access the Playback/Recording/Sounds/Communications prompt without right clicking the sound icon, going all the way to the settings window, and then scrolling all the way down to find th

:)

J_Rose, Dec 18, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 18, 2021
  3. bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Dec 18, 2021
  4. Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

Internet Explorer 11 downgrade

I was trying to downgrade IE 11 to IE 10. In Programs and Features, I unchecked the Internet Explorer 11 option.

But when trying to uninstall the updates, IE 11 is not listed in 'View installed updates'. So I could't proceed further.
    Windows 11 feels like a downgrade 18cedfce-11ce-4998-ba29-b9cd04cb0f0d.png

anonymousSJ, Dec 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

1. Windows 11 feels like a downgrade - Similar Threads - feels downgrade

2. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  3. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...: I have an HP 17" laptop running Windows 10. When I bought it, I could hit the {prt sc} button once, and it would take a full screen shot and automatically save it to a file titled, get this..."Screen Shots". Yep, that was it, push the prt sc button just one time, and VOILA!...
  4. Why did MS make a simple task more COMPLICATED when it was so EASY before??? I feel like NO...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...: good day, when i press alt, it sometimes get bugged and feels like the alt is stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions just like when pressing ctrl. It isn't a hardware problem since even in different keyboard its still like this. Anybody knows a solution to...
  6. alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...

alt is bugged and feels like its stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions...: good day, when i press alt, it sometimes get bugged and feels like the alt is stucked. It makes the keyboard have different functions just like when pressing ctrl. It isn't a hardware problem since even in different keyboard its still like this. Anybody knows a solution to...
  7. Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I've had an inconsistent ongoing issue, but I feel the solution is close at hand: I've sporadically had an issue with blue screens or restarts but it would be every few weeks or so. I have yet to see any error when doing memory test and several other test for hardware failure. However today instead of using speedfan to check my temperature, I used hardware...
  8. Windows 11 feels like a downgrade

Windows 11 feels like a downgrade: I don't understand the point of the whole Windows 11 Insider Program, all I see are tons of useful features removed from Windows 10. It genuinely feels like a downgrade from Windows 10.See Screenshot Below Can't group apps in Start Menu anymoreSee Screenshot Below Half of the...
  9. PC Performance feels downgraded/Slow/Games lagging/Frames freezes/Crashes-BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Performance feels downgraded/Slow/Games lagging/Frames freezes/Crashes-BSOD: It seems as though my entire gaming PC has taking a huge fall in performance. It starts off with transferring files from SSD/Phone to the internal hard drive. Normally it would take 15-20mins for a large file to transfer. Now the speed has droped to 300KBs saying it will take...
  10. PC Performance feels downgraded/Slow/Games lagging/Frames freezes/Crashes-BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Performance feels downgraded/Slow/Games lagging/Frames freezes/Crashes-BSOD: It seems as though my entire gaming PC has taking a huge fall in performance. It starts off with transferring files from SSD/Phone to the internal hard drive. Normally it would take 15-20mins for a large file to transfer. Now the speed has droped to 300KBs saying it will take...