Windows 10: Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue.

Discus and support Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Any solutions to this scaling issue? I believe it is from the newest update to File Explorer. It will not appear unless I change to a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Gary Smith1, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue.

Any solutions to this scaling issue? I believe it is from the newest update to File Explorer. It will not appear unless I change to a different resolution.

:)

Gary Smith1, Jul 2, 2022
  2. justinmreina, Jul 2, 2022
  3. justinmreina, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Frick Win User

Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue.

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue. :p

Frick, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue.

1. Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue. - Similar Threads - File Explorer Menu

2. Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer Menu Scaling Issue.: Any solutions to this scaling issue? I believe it is from the newest update to File Explorer. It will not appear unless I change to a different resolution....
  3. Get back File Explorer Menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get back File Explorer Menu in Windows 11: Just upgraded to Windows 11 and now I see that the NORMAL, STANDARD File Explorer menu system is gone. The new one is not an improvement, in fact I think it is terrible. Why didn't they at least offer the option to switch between the old and new? How do I get the old one...
  4. Get back File Explorer Menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get back File Explorer Menu in Windows 11: Just upgraded to Windows 11 and now I see that the NORMAL, STANDARD File Explorer menu system is gone. The new one is not an improvement, in fact I think it is terrible. Why didn't they at least offer the option to switch between the old and new? How do I get the old one...
  5. Windows 11 Windows File Explorer Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Windows File Explorer Issue: Windows File Explorer opening is erratic. The screen displays “working on it” for a long time or without end. Constant reboots and restarts do not immediately help but then suddenly it works. It is however important to note that all the drives causing “working on it” in...
  6. Windows 11 Windows File Explorer Issue

Windows 11 Windows File Explorer Issue: Windows File Explorer opening is erratic. The screen displays “working on it” for a long time or without end. Constant reboots and restarts do not immediately help but then suddenly it works. It is however important to note that all the drives causing “working on it” in...
  7. Issue with File Explorer in the Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with File Explorer in the Windows 11: I have just updated to Windows 11.When I switch on my PC. If I left click the File Explorer app on the taskbar. My screen just goes white for a second, then back to the desktop screen again, no File Explorer window opens?Same thing happens if I right click on my desktop...
  8. Issue with File Explorer in the Windows 11

Issue with File Explorer in the Windows 11: I have just updated to Windows 11.When I switch on my PC. If I left click the File Explorer app on the taskbar. My screen just goes white for a second, then back to the desktop screen again, no File Explorer window opens?Same thing happens if I right click on my desktop...
  9. Scaling Issues In Windows Explorer And Related Dialogs

in Windows 10 Support
    Scaling Issues In Windows Explorer And Related Dialogs: I am running windows 10 1903 I am having this weird issue that happens when I have an external monitor hooked up to my laptop. My laptop is at 125% scaling because it is a high dpi panel, but my external monitor is an old HP with only regular dpi scaling. The thing is...
  10. Internet Explorer 11 - Tiny GUI and BarCode Image Scaling issue

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 - Tiny GUI and BarCode Image Scaling issue: Hi, Context : There is a Government Website which can only be used using Internet Explorer 11. For certain official documents. Now those documents require special printer setting (printing on a pre-formatted page) and an Active X control for me to send a request for printing...