Windows 10: Windows 11 - File Search

Discus and support Windows 11 - File Search in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does Windows 11 have File Search? In my line of work, the File Search Boxes are essential.My Windows 10 File Search has never worked on my current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SueEEB, Oct 13, 2021.

1. SueEEB Win User

Windows 11 - File Search

Does Windows 11 have File Search? In my line of work, the File Search Boxes are essential.My Windows 10 File Search has never worked on my current computer. I tried everything to rectify the problem to no avail.Thank you.

:)

SueEEB, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 - File Search

1. Windows 11 - File Search - Similar Threads - File Search

2. Windows Search Indexer High CPU and Disk usage + White File icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Search Indexer High CPU and Disk usage + White File icons: Hello, For the past few weeks, I've been experiencing file explorer freezes in Windows 11, with white icons appearing on some files and directories. Checking the processes, I see Windows Search Indexer consuming 15 to 20% of the CPU and especially 500 MB/s of disk read. I...
  3. Windows Search Indexer High CPU and Disk usage + White File icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Search Indexer High CPU and Disk usage + White File icons: Hello, For the past few weeks, I've been experiencing file explorer freezes in Windows 11, with white icons appearing on some files and directories. Checking the processes, I see Windows Search Indexer consuming 15 to 20% of the CPU and especially 500 MB/s of disk read. I...
  4. Recursive Search in File Explore, Windows Explorer, or Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recursive Search in File Explore, Windows Explorer, or Folder: As a developer, a somewhat common problem is to know the name of the file, but not it's location.For about a decade I've turned indexing on somewhat liberally and then used the search bar in windows explore at a higher level in the folder tree.Recently it quit working. It now...
  5. Recursive Search in File Explore, Windows Explorer, or Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recursive Search in File Explore, Windows Explorer, or Folder: As a developer, a somewhat common problem is to know the name of the file, but not it's location.For about a decade I've turned indexing on somewhat liberally and then used the search bar in windows explore at a higher level in the folder tree.Recently it quit working. It now...
  6. Recursive Search in File Explore, Windows Explorer, or Folder

7. Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...: Windows 11 file explorer doesn't have explanations of search options. I was trying to find favorited videos and pictures in file explorer and there was no pop up explaining what the search options were or even any way to get search help within windows 11 file explorer. This...
  8. Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...

Windows 11 file explorer does not have good explanations of search options. How do you...: Windows 11 file explorer doesn't have explanations of search options. I was trying to find favorited videos and pictures in file explorer and there was no pop up explaining what the search options were or even any way to get search help within windows 11 file explorer. This...
  9. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...
  10. File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present

File Explorer win10 search files when a cloned drive E is present: I have a cloned drive E that backs up the main drive C every night.When I do a search in the C: drive, it responds with those matching files in the E drive only.I've played with the index locations and nothing is selected for E:...