Windows 10: Windows 11 - File Search

Discus and support Windows 11 - File Search in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does Windows 11 have File Search? In my line of work, the File Search Boxes are essential.My Windows 10 File Search has never worked on my current... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SueEEB, Oct 13, 2021.

1. SueEEB Win User

Windows 11 - File Search

Does Windows 11 have File Search? In my line of work, the File Search Boxes are essential.My Windows 10 File Search has never worked on my current computer. I tried everything to rectify the problem to no avail.Thank you.

:)

SueEEB, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows 11 - File Search

1. Windows 11 - File Search - Similar Threads - File Search

2. Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does

in Cortana
    Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does: What the title says. I've checked the 'index properties and file contents' box in the advanced options for indexing. I have rebuilt my index at least 2 times. I thought that my indexing was not working - but it does. I know this because I can search for file contents through...
  3. Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does: What the title says. I've checked the 'index properties and file contents' box in the advanced options for indexing. I have rebuilt my index at least 2 times. I thought that my indexing was not working - but it does. I know this because I can search for file contents through...
  4. Windows search box does not show indexed files - file explorer does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I move a group of files from search results, but keep them in their respective...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I move a group of files from search results, but keep them in their respective...: I have files in individual folders and I'd like to select the largest files to move to a new drive. So I search the root directory to organize the files by size. Even though they are in their own respective folders, I can view them all together in the search results.Now, I'd...
  6. How do I move a group of files from search results, but keep them in their respective...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I move a group of files from search results, but keep them in their respective...: I have files in individual folders and I'd like to select the largest files to move to a new drive. So I search the root directory to organize the files by size. Even though they are in their own respective folders, I can view them all together in the search results.Now, I'd...
  7. Windows 11 - File Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - File Search: Does Windows 11 have File Search? In my line of work, the File Search Boxes are essential.My Windows 10 File Search has never worked on my current computer. I tried everything to rectify the problem to no avail.Thank you....
  8. How to search for only Video files in File Explorer of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to search for only Video files in File Explorer of Windows 11: [ATTACH]File Explorer is a tool in Windows OS that lets users manage files on their system. There is also a search feature in File Explorer using which users can search for specific files in a particular directory. Like other regular users, you must have used the File...
  9. Win10 file explorer search filename length problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 file explorer search filename length problem: I think i found a bug in the file explorer search function of Windows 10 64 bit up to date but dont know the build.When I browse to a file on my usb harddrive NTFS which is 2 directories deep with a driveletter and filepath length of 12 characters i can rename the file to a...
  10. Win10 file explorer search filename length problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 file explorer search filename length problem: I think i found a bug in the file explorer search function of Windows 10 64 bit up to date but dont know the build.When I browse to a file on my usb harddrive NTFS which is 2 directories deep with a driveletter and filepath length of 12 characters i can rename the file to a...