Windows 10: Windows 11 File Select Highlight turned itself into Windows XP

Discus and support Windows 11 File Select Highlight turned itself into Windows XP in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I really don't want to reinstall windows and lose my stuff, anyone know the registry key to get rid of it or have a copy of the original reg file so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iBePanther, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Windows 11 File Select Highlight turned itself into Windows XP

I really don't want to reinstall windows and lose my stuff, anyone know the registry key to get rid of it or have a copy of the original reg file so i can replace it?

:)

iBePanther, Oct 6, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 6, 2022
  3. iStink Win User
    Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Windows 11 File Select Highlight turned itself into Windows XP

Windows XP file encryption

LOL thanks, I think its standard windows XP file encryption

troyrae360, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 File Select Highlight turned itself into Windows XP

1. Windows 11 File Select Highlight turned itself into Windows XP - Similar Threads - File Select Highlight

2. Windows 11 Turn On PC by Itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Turn On PC by Itself: I have just fresh installed Windows 11 on my PC several weeks back. It's frustrating that somehow Windows 11 always turn on my PC at 12:00 AM every day. I've followed many advise on how disable this, including:1. Turn off fast boot in BIOS2. Disable the "allow wake computer"...
  3. Windows 11 Turn On PC by Itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Turn On PC by Itself: I have just fresh installed Windows 11 on my PC several weeks back. It's frustrating that somehow Windows 11 always turn on my PC at 12:00 AM every day. I've followed many advise on how disable this, including:1. Turn off fast boot in BIOS2. Disable the "allow wake computer"...
  4. Windows 11 file manager dark mode selecting highlighter problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 file manager dark mode selecting highlighter problem: After turning windows 11 into dark mode, In file explorer to select a file or a selected file highlighter look like more bright so that no able to see file or folder name correctly. So anyone know to sort-out this problem please reply to my question....
  5. Windows 11 file manager dark mode selecting highlighter problem

Windows 11 file manager dark mode selecting highlighter problem: After turning windows 11 into dark mode, In file explorer to select a file or a selected file highlighter look like more bright so that no able to see file or folder name correctly. So anyone know to sort-out this problem please reply to my question....
  6. Windows 11 screen turns on by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen turns on by itself: I recently did the Windows 11 22H2 update. Now it seems like my computer is turning on several times by itself during the night and once during the day that I was aware of. I have tried disabling all the "Wake Lan" through the Device Manager options to no avail. Can anyone...
  7. Windows 11 screen turns on by itself

Windows 11 screen turns on by itself: I recently did the Windows 11 22H2 update. Now it seems like my computer is turning on several times by itself during the night and once during the day that I was aware of. I have tried disabling all the "Wake Lan" through the Device Manager options to no avail. Can anyone...
  8. Windows 11 File Select Highlight turned itself into Windows XP

Windows 11 File Select Highlight turned itself into Windows XP: I really don't want to reinstall windows and lose my stuff, anyone know the registry key to get rid of it or have a copy of the original reg file so i can replace it?...
  9. Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself: I am in Dark Mode. Windows 11. I want to make the Selected Text Highlighter black again. Like older versions of Windows. I am not talking about changing the color of the text itself. I am not talking about changing the color of the curser. I am talking about changing the...
  10. Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself

Changing Color of Selected Text Highlighter in Windows 11 Not Cursor or Text Itself: I am in Dark Mode. Windows 11. I want to make the Selected Text Highlighter black again. Like older versions of Windows. I am not talking about changing the color of the text itself. I am not talking about changing the color of the curser. I am talking about changing the...