Windows 10: Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset

Discus and support Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,i have a problem. When i change the volume via my headset or keyboard, the flyout does not appear and I get a strange behaviour in my desktop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by octus42, Jan 18, 2022.

1. octus42 Win User

Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset

Hello,i have a problem. When i change the volume via my headset or keyboard, the flyout does not appear and I get a strange behaviour in my desktop. I have atteched a video to show the behaviour every time, the strange behaviour appears, i volume up or down with my keyboard or headset:https://streamable.com/w6ptos

:)

octus42, Jan 18, 2022

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Jan 18, 2022
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset :p

cadaveca, Jan 18, 2022
  4. Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset

Can't change the volume using the built in volume controls on my keyboard

Can't change the volume using the built in volume controls on keyboard. My headset can change the volume and when I unplug my headset my keyboard can do it so how can I change it so that I can use my keyboard instead of my headset, without the need to have
    it disconnected?

Thank you in advance

Benjamin29967, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset

1. Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset - Similar Threads - Flyout working changing

2. Calendar flyout not working Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar flyout not working Windows 11: Hello,I have recently upgraded from Win 10 to 11 and since then I am unable to open the calendar preview by left-clicking on the time/date in the system tray.I have tried restarting Windows Explorer and used file checker as per this article...
  3. Old volume flyout on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old volume flyout on Windows 11: Hello there,I'm running latest Windows 11 on a Surace Laptop Studio yes, I've even subscribed to the beta-channel with no differenceProblem is, the volume and brightness flyout is the one before the redesign see below. And I definitely prefer the new one. I've never actually...
  4. Old volume flyout on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old volume flyout on Windows 11: Hello there,I'm running latest Windows 11 on a Surace Laptop Studio yes, I've even subscribed to the beta-channel with no differenceProblem is, the volume and brightness flyout is the one before the redesign see below. And I definitely prefer the new one. I've never actually...
  5. Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Flyout Not working when changing volume via the keyboard or headset: Hello,i have a problem. When i change the volume via my headset or keyboard, the flyout does not appear and I get a strange behaviour in my desktop. I have atteched a video to show the behaviour every time, the strange behaviour appears, i volume up or down with my keyboard...
  6. Volume flyout not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume flyout not working: Hi, I recently upgraded to the new update for windows 11 and I noticed that when I press the volume up or down keys they don't do anything. The volume flyout isn't appearing and all of a sudden the taskbar and the explorer.exe is just going black and restarts. How can I fix...
  7. Volume flyout not working

Volume flyout not working: Hi, I recently upgraded to the new update for windows 11 and I noticed that when I press the volume up or down keys they don't do anything. The volume flyout isn't appearing and all of a sudden the taskbar and the explorer.exe is just going black and restarts. How can I fix...
  8. Windows 11 Volume flyout/OSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Volume flyout/OSD: I recently upgraded to windows 11, through the update assistant in the settings app.I see that some features don't seem to be working properly.The volume Flyout/OSD is the same as it was in windows 10!Also when ever I paused/played a video or some music in windows 10, the...
  9. Windows 11 Volume flyout/OSD

Windows 11 Volume flyout/OSD: I recently upgraded to windows 11, through the update assistant in the settings app.I see that some features don't seem to be working properly.The volume Flyout/OSD is the same as it was in windows 10!Also when ever I paused/played a video or some music in windows 10, the...
  10. Stutter when I change my volume via my keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stutter when I change my volume via my keyboard: Ok, im new here so hello lol. basically i notice a stutter when i volume up or down from my keyboad which i find in youtube videos and even more so in video games and it can be very distracting. I feel like ive tried everything besides a clean install but i dont have another...