Windows 10: Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart

Discus and support Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I restarted my Windows 11 laptop and all of a sudden, the fonts are blurry in all the apps.I have tried the display options, scaling and advanced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marck11, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Marck11 Win User

Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart

I restarted my Windows 11 laptop and all of a sudden, the fonts are blurry in all the apps.I have tried the display options, scaling and advanced options suggested in these posts - it does not work.Tried to restart again, does not work.PS: How come a OS released by a giant like Microsoft is so full of bugs ? I can raise like 50 bugs if I have the time. It's ridicu lous. Don' they have any QA teams at all ?

:)

Marck11, Aug 22, 2023
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Aug 22, 2023
  3. my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Aug 22, 2023
  4. Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart

Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

For further assistance regarding your concern with blurry fonts and icons, we suggest contacting your computer's manufacturer.

Thanks.

Marilou Ser, Aug 22, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart

1. Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart - Similar Threads - fonts are blurry

2. Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart: I restarted my Windows 11 laptop and all of a sudden, the fonts are blurry in all the apps.I have tried the display options, scaling and advanced options suggested in these posts - it does not work.Tried to restart again, does not work.PS: How come a OS released by a giant...
  3. RDC: blurry fonts in apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    RDC: blurry fonts in apps: Hello, I've got a strange issue which is not persistent, sometimes it resolves, but this time I'm struggling for a couple of days. When connecting via RDC Remote Desktop Connection to remote server I see blurry fonts in some apps like SSMS, PowerBI Desktop or Notepad++. But...
  4. RDP: blurry fonts in apps

RDP: blurry fonts in apps: Hello, I've got a strange issue which is not persistent, sometimes it resolves, but this time I'm struggling for a couple of days. When connecting via RDP to remote server I see blurry fonts in some apps like SSMS, PowerBI Desktop or Notepad++. But Windows Explorer, the...
  5. Windows blurry white fonts

Windows blurry white fonts: Hello there. I have a little problem. When i put windows in dark mode the text has white lines and is little blurry. look: https://imgur.com/a/aUOb8Sj please help. Zoom in to see better. Sorry of my bad english....
  6. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  7. Fonts Blurry After Reboot

Fonts Blurry After Reboot: Once out of every third time my computer reboots, the fonts are all blurry. Is a service not running or something? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/fonts-blurry-after-reboot/d9babdb1-1023-4cde-a66a-f14262abd388
  8. Blurry font in Properties

Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  9. Blurry Text After Restart

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Blurry Text After Restart: Hi all, I have a weird issue with blurry text on my Asus notebook. I did a clean install of Windows 10 after the upgrade and installed all drivers and apps off the supplied CD. I have my text scaling set to 100% as 125% on the 1920x1080 screen looks too big. However...
  10. Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts: Hi guys. All my browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) show blurry fonts on certain websites (see image below). I noticed I have this issue after I installed some OTF fonts. Is there a way to fix it? Many thanks in advance [img] [img] 78344