Windows 10: Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

Discus and support Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Allan Chambers_21, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily enough, however the restore point that it goes back to is in the middle of downloading and installing Windows 11 in the Windows update control panel so after a couple of hours unless I pause the update for another week it reinstalls Windows 11 and I have to uninstall/rollback to Windows 10 again. Can someone please help me get out of this installation loop hell?

:)

Allan Chambers_21, Jan 14, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 14, 2022
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Jan 14, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

1. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update - Similar Threads - forcing install update

2. forced to install windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forced to install windows 11: i was forced to install windows 11 even though i was happy to stay on 10 due to it being less buggy and all my games are uninstalled and my stuff is logged out Microsoft really **** the bed this time **** you dumb ****...
  3. forced to install windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forced to install windows 11: i was forced to install windows 11 even though i was happy to stay on 10 due to it being less buggy and all my games are uninstalled and my stuff is logged out Microsoft really **** the bed this time **** you dumb ****...
  4. Microsoft is forcing me to upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is forcing me to upgrade to Windows 11: I opened the Windows Update page on my Windows 10 and I cheched for updates like I usually do but it started downloading Windows 11 automaticly and doesn't let me cancel it.I pressed suspend button and resumed the updates and its still downloading the upgrade files.I can't...
  5. Microsoft is forcing me to upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft is forcing me to upgrade to Windows 11: I opened the Windows Update page on my Windows 10 and I cheched for updates like I usually do but it started downloading Windows 11 automaticly and doesn't let me cancel it.I pressed suspend button and resumed the updates and its still downloading the upgrade files.I can't...
  6. Microsoft is forcing me to upgrade to Windows 11

7. My pc is forcing windows 11 on me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is forcing windows 11 on me: so ive been on windows 11 and find it uncomfortable now my pc is forcing me to go to windows 11 idk what to rly do now i need help to stay on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-forcing-windows-11-on-me/bcd3d71c-1c91-43bf-9708-12ca5d32a6af
  8. My pc is forcing windows 11 on me

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc is forcing windows 11 on me: so ive been on windows 11 and find it uncomfortable now my pc is forcing me to go to windows 11 idk what to rly do now i need help to stay on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-forcing-windows-11-on-me/bcd3d71c-1c91-43bf-9708-12ca5d32a6af
  9. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update: I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily enough, however the restore point that it goes back to is in the middle of downloading and installing Windows 11 in the...
  10. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update: I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily enough, however the restore point that it goes back to is in the middle of downloading and installing Windows 11 in the...