Windows 10: Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

Discus and support Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Allan Chambers_21, Jan 14, 2022 at 7:47 PM.

1. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily enough, however the restore point that it goes back to is in the middle of downloading and installing Windows 11 in the Windows update control panel so after a couple of hours unless I pause the update for another week it reinstalls Windows 11 and I have to uninstall/rollback to Windows 10 again. Can someone please help me get out of this installation loop hell?

:)

Allan Chambers_21, Jan 14, 2022 at 7:47 PM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2022 at 8:09 PM
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

4. m4gicfour Win User

Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

Thema:

Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

1. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update - Similar Threads - forcing install update

2. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update: I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily enough, however the restore point that it goes back to is in the middle of downloading and installing Windows 11 in the...
  3. Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 "forcing" me to install in Windows update: I have an odd situation. One of the systems at my company somehow updated to Windows 11 when I did not want it to. I reverted back to Windows 10 easily enough, however the restore point that it goes back to is in the middle of downloading and installing Windows 11 in the...
  4. Why is Windows 11 forcing me to make a PIN?

Why is Windows 11 forcing me to make a PIN?: I am using vmware and testing family safety, and when i go to sign in, it's like "your account requires a pin" then I try again then it's like "Add a recovery account", then i have to add a code then it is saying "We couldn't add your pin" so i have to start over. Why, do you...
  5. Why is Windows 11 forcing me to make a PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 forcing me to make a PIN?: I am using vmware and testing family safety, and when i go to sign in, it's like "your account requires a pin" then I try again then it's like "Add a recovery account", then i have to add a code then it is saying "We couldn't add your pin" so i have to start over. Why, do you...
  6. Windows 11 Setup forcing me to format my drives

Windows 11 Setup forcing me to format my drives: Hello ! I've been trying to install Windows 11 using the installation assistant, but have come short because I'm forced to wipe my disks as it's the only option available. the 2 other options are grayed out I haven't seen anyone else with my problem concerning Windows 11...
  7. Windows 11 forced

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 forced: I just have 1 question why is Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers when they have one that works perfectly , And why are they allowed to control us like they do you have to have a Microsoft user name and password to be able to get true Microsoft updates if you usea...
  8. Windows 11 forced

Windows 11 forced: I just have 1 question why is Microsoft forcing people to buy new computers when they have one that works perfectly , And why are they allowed to control us like they do you have to have a Microsoft user name and password to be able to get true Microsoft updates if you usea...
  9. My Windows 10 Laptop is forcing me to upgrade to Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 Laptop is forcing me to upgrade to Windows 11.: First off: I dislike Windows 11 because of how laggy it is, I've tried it twice but my machine can't handle it, so I decided to stay with Windows 10.Now here's the problem. I've disabled the "Beta Testing" feature, i've checked the "Stop getting preview builds" feature, I in...
  10. WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS FORCED ME TO UPDATE AND NOW STUCK: So my laptop suddenly updated on its own, and the update is stuck at 94%. After a while it says: We couldn't complete the update and is undoing changes. Btw keep in mind, I'm locked off my windows. I can't access anything aside from troubleshooter and Windows Recovery which...