Windows 10: Windows 11 forcing sign-in every time

Discus and support Windows 11 forcing sign-in every time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 forces us to either sign-in to Microsoft everytime I use my personal PC or to sign in to with a pin. I'm not gonna even mention the term... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DruidArmy, Jun 16, 2022.

1. DruidArmy Win User

Windows 11 forcing sign-in every time

Windows 11 forces us to either sign-in to Microsoft everytime I use my personal PC or to sign in to with a pin. I'm not gonna even mention the term "local account" since most of us don't even know what that is.I don't want to sign in PERIOD. Do you understand????? Not Locally and not with MS. It appears to be a sly, underhanded, intrusive way for MS to get the vast majority of Windows users to sign into MS whenever they use their computer.Shame on the design manager who approved this.IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK, THAT I CAN START USING MY PERSONAL PC W/O DOING ANY SIGN ON? NOT MS OR WINDOWS.Thi

:)

DruidArmy, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jun 16, 2022
  3. why won't explorer 11 let me sign into ebay?

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to sign in?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • Did you try the same from a different browser?
    • Did you install any third party security application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to clear the browsing history cookies and caches and check if the devices are reflecting under the account.

View and delete your browsing history in Internet Explorer

If the issue still persists, Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Windows 11 forcing sign-in every time

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Windows 11 forcing sign-in every time

1. Windows 11 forcing sign-in every time - Similar Threads - forcing sign every

2. Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, microsoft account asks me to sign in every time on Windows 11.: When i try change the sign in option for when windows will require me to sign in again to never, it says windows hello is preventing some options from being displayed. I have tried removing the fingerprint but everytime i put the fingerprint back it says the same thing about...
  3. How to sign in every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in every time: Why does my laptop not make me sign in every time? When I open my laptop, I'm not asked to sign in. How do I make it so that I am forced to sign in every single time? Because of security I want to change this....
  4. How to sign in every time

How to sign in every time: Why does my laptop not make me sign in every time? When I open my laptop, I'm not asked to sign in. How do I make it so that I am forced to sign in every single time? Because of security I want to change this....
  5. How to sign in every time

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 11 not loading every time

Windows 11 not loading every time: It was a helpful experience. I still have an issue with my computer because Windows 11 is not always loading error message and I have to force it to close and try again to start it. How do I fix this?...
  7. Windows 11 forcing sign-in every time

Windows 11 forcing sign-in every time: Windows 11 forces us to either sign-in to Microsoft everytime I use my personal PC or to sign in to with a pin. I'm not gonna even mention the term "local account" since most of us don't even know what that is.I don't want to sign in PERIOD. Do you understand????? Not Locally...
  8. forced sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forced sign in: I have turned off every possible security that makes me sign in each and every time...even when I just switch accounts and go right back. I am ssick of signing in every single time. I don't want to sign in at all!...
  9. Windows 10 forces me to change password almost every time I sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 forces me to change password almost every time I sign in: Windows 10 is always locking me out and forcing me to change my password. This used to happen every so often; now it happens once every day or every other day. I will start to sign in, and maybe I touch the keyboard wrong or something, and before I can type in my password,...
  10. Suddenly have to Sign In Every Time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Suddenly have to Sign In Every Time: When I switched from 8.0/8.1, one of the things that thrilled me the about 10 was that I didn't have to sign back in every time the computer sent to sleep! Now, after the last update, I have to do this again. What a major PITA! Is there any way to disable this? I have...