Windows 10: Windows 11 forgets my multiple display layout every time my PC boots.

Discus and support Windows 11 forgets my multiple display layout every time my PC boots. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am running a clean install of Windows 11 Pro on a PC with a new ASRock B450 Steel Legend motherboard, a Ryzen 5 4500 CPU, and 32GB of Corsair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jonathan Ronnquist, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Windows 11 forgets my multiple display layout every time my PC boots.

I am running a clean install of Windows 11 Pro on a PC with a new ASRock B450 Steel Legend motherboard, a Ryzen 5 4500 CPU, and 32GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 memory running at 3200MHz. I have 3 27" LG 4K displays, all connected by display port through a Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB GPU. These are lined up in a row on my desk, with the centre monitor acting as my main display. Every time I restart the computer or boot it after shutdown, only display 1 left hand monitor is active. Windows does recognize that displays 2 and 3 are connected. Both appear in the display layout GUI as much smaller i

:)

Jonathan Ronnquist, Nov 28, 2023

2. how to forget wifi network in microsoft windows 11

Sure, I can help you with that! To forget a Hotel's Wi-Fi network in Windows 11, follow these steps:

1. Open the Start menu and click on the "Settings" icon.
    2. In the Settings window, select "Network & internet" and then click on "Wi-Fi" in the left-hand menu.
    3. Under the list of available networks, click on the network you want to forget.
    4. Click on the "Forget" button and confirm your action when prompted.
    By following these steps, you'll be able to create a guide on Starbucks hotel that how to forget wireless networks in Windows 11.

darronstam412, Nov 28, 2023
  3. Kari Win User
  4. tanyary Win User

Windows 11 forgets my multiple display layout every time my PC boots.

Custom Keyboard Layouts in Windows 11

A wonderful day everyone,

Previously I have used the Microsoft Keyboard Layout Creator to create custom keyboard layouts, however not only is Windows 11 not listed as a supported operating system, but I cannot use the installed keyboards as they get shrugged off as "Unavailable input method" and are also unselectable as they break the taskbar language button in strange ways.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how one can create a functioning keyboard layout for Windows 11? It'd be much appreciated.

Best regards.

tanyary, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 11 forgets my multiple display layout every time my PC boots.

1. Windows 11 forgets my multiple display layout every time my PC boots. - Similar Threads - forgets multiple display

2. My Windows 11 Pro forgets the multiple display settings when I disconnect and reconnect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 Pro forgets the multiple display settings when I disconnect and reconnect to...: I have two laptops and one docking station.I have a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 11 Pro and it works well with this docking station.Windows, on the second one Asus Zenbook Pro 14 doesn't remember the multiple display settings. On every connection, I have to set multiple display...
  3. My Windows 11 Pro forgets the multiple display settings when I disconnect and reconnect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 Pro forgets the multiple display settings when I disconnect and reconnect to...: I have two laptops and one docking station.I have a Dell XPS 13 with Windows 11 Pro and it works well with this docking station.Windows, on the second one Asus Zenbook Pro 14 doesn't remember the multiple display settings. On every connection, I have to set multiple display...
  4. Windows 11 forgets my multiple display layout every time my PC boots.

Windows 11 forgets my multiple display layout every time my PC boots.: I am running a clean install of Windows 11 Pro on a PC with a new ASRock B450 Steel Legend motherboard, a Ryzen 5 4500 CPU, and 32GB of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 memory running at 3200MHz. I have 3 27" LG 4K displays, all connected by display port through a Sapphire Radeon RX...
  5. Multiple Displays on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Displays on my PC: I have 2 extended displays connected to my laptop. The laptop is #1, a Dell is #2 and an AOC is #3. All are in the correct order, BUT #2 shows up as the AOC and #3 shows up as the Dell. How do I show that #2 is indeed the Dell and same to #3?...
  6. Multiple Displays on my PC

Multiple Displays on my PC: I have 2 extended displays connected to my laptop. The laptop is #1, a Dell is #2 and an AOC is #3. All are in the correct order, BUT #2 shows up as the AOC and #3 shows up as the Dell. How do I show that #2 is indeed the Dell and same to #3?...
  7. Multiple Displays on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows 11 keeps forgetting multiple displays settings after every PC reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps forgetting multiple displays settings after every PC reset.: I have fresh windows 11, Radeon RX 570 with up-to-date drivers.I'm seeing my 2 monitors to extend.After I reset PC or do sleep/wake up cycle, I have only one monitor connected one with display port.In order to set extended displayes, first I have to set monitor 1 and 2 to...
  9. Windows 11 keeps forgetting multiple displays settings after every PC reset.

Windows 11 keeps forgetting multiple displays settings after every PC reset.: I have fresh windows 11, Radeon RX 570 with up-to-date drivers.I'm seeing my 2 monitors to extend.After I reset PC or do sleep/wake up cycle, I have only one monitor connected one with display port.In order to set extended displayes, first I have to set monitor 1 and 2 to...
  10. Multiple displays rearrange windows every time the displays turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiple displays rearrange windows every time the displays turn off: I have three monitors, of which two are the same model and the third is different. Every time the displays turn off due to the display sleep setting or the computer being locked, the windows are rearranged in at least two different ways. All windows on the monitor that is...