Windows 10: Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

Discus and support Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kareena Chin wing, Apr 13, 2024.

1. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down somewhere incase I forget. It doesn't have the "I forgot my pin" option at all and tried disabling the secure boot option in BIOS, didn't do anything. I tried holding down shift+ restart to try entering to safe mode, did not work. I do not want to reset my laptop to lose all of my stuff and I'm at my wits end with this, how do

:)

Kareena Chin wing, Apr 13, 2024

2. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.

Hello. I’m having some issues signing into my Windows 11 laptop.

When I enter the sign-in screen, it only gives me an option to sign in with my PIN, which I have forgotten. There is no option to sign in with a password, nor does it let me say that I forgot my PIN.

How do I enter my laptop when I don’t know my PIN and there are no other ways to sign in on Windows 11?

Jacob Ottone, Apr 13, 2024
  3. Forgot pin on windows 11

Hi,

I have forgotten my pin on my Windows 11 laptop. I am not signed in. The instructions on windows support are the following:

• If you don't see I forgot my PIN, select Sign-in options and then select Enter your password.
    But I don't have the Sign-in options link. I think I have tried to enter my pin too many times and now I need to enter a security question, (A1B2C3). I enter the security question but can't get past this point. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks

Dan.

Daniel Stuart, Apr 13, 2024
  4. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

Windows 11 forgot PIN

I forgot my pin-Accounts-PIN-I forgot my PIN-I click it, enter my password, I get a code sent to my phone but I'm not given enough time to get the code and then enter it. I get kicked back to Accounts-Sign-in options screen. Any suggestions?

Gary Powell1, Apr 13, 2024
Thema:

Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

1. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options - Similar Threads - forgot pin can't

2. Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11, forgot pin and can't use other sign in options: I tried logging in with my fingerprint but some reason it didn't work and then said needs pin to sign in, I can't log in to my laptop at all, I forgot my pin and I unfortunately don't have my pin with me to type it out I usually have my passwords and pins written down...
  3. unable to use other sign in options besides pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to use other sign in options besides pin: I have been unable to use other options to sign in into my windows 11. I keep getting a error stating "something went wrong. Try again later". I have no updates pending. I have restated my computer multiple times, and nothing seem to work. all the ways to sign in are grayed...
  4. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options: I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not...
  5. Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options

Forgot PIN with No Other Log-In Options: I am attempting to log-in to my PC. However, I forgot the PIN. I entered too many incorrect PINs, and now, to attempt to enter a PIN again, I have to enter the A1B2C3 challenge phrase. Once I do that, the PC presents me with the blank PIN field, and nothing else. I do not...
  6. Forgot PIN, no other login options

Forgot PIN, no other login options: I lost the PIN for a Windows laptop. When I hit "forgot my PIN" the screen said "just a moment" and had a spinning circle. It stayed that way for about 10 minutes, then there was a popup that said "you must download an app from the Store to complete this request". When I...
  7. Forgot PIN, no other login options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, no other login options: I lost the PIN for a Windows laptop. When I hit "forgot my PIN" the screen said "just a moment" and had a spinning circle. It stayed that way for about 10 minutes, then there was a popup that said "you must download an app from the Store to complete this request". When I...
  8. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.: Hello. I’m having some issues signing into my Windows 11 laptop. When I enter the sign-in screen, it only gives me an option to sign in with my PIN, which I have forgotten. There is no option to sign in with a password, nor does it let me say that I forgot my PIN. How do I...
  9. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.

Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 11, just PIN.: Hello. I’m having some issues signing into my Windows 11 laptop. When I enter the sign-in screen, it only gives me an option to sign in with my PIN, which I have forgotten. There is no option to sign in with a password, nor does it let me say that I forgot my PIN. How do I...
  10. Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot PIN, No other options for signing in on windows 10, just PIN.: Hello, I'm having problems to log in to my computer today, for some reason, the different options for signing in to windows are disabled, just PIN option is available and I don't recall asking for this. I always use password, no PIN. How can I get my password option...