Windows 10: Windows 11 freeze after upgrade

Discus and support Windows 11 freeze after upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,Just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and I'm getting the weirdest freezes I've ever seen in my life. My specs : Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, MSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by deejayyx, Mar 30, 2022.

1. deejayyx Win User

Windows 11 freeze after upgrade

Hi,Just recently upgraded from Windows 10 to 11 and I'm getting the weirdest freezes I've ever seen in my life. My specs : Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, MSI RX 6700 XT GAMING X 12GB, Corsair 650W PSU. It has been 2 days since I upgraded to Windows 11 and everything seems to work fine, gaming is smooth, high Demanding AAA game titles would run perfectly fine with high fps, no issues for hours until I start playing music loud. I know it's weird to assume the Bass either low or high frequency is the reason, but I tested it several times and it would freeze exactly the same. Basically I'm playing loud m

:)

deejayyx, Mar 30, 2022
  2. Xylee Del Win User

IE 11 freezes fairly reliably everyday.

Hello Keith,

Internet Explorer 11 may have encounter encountered a software conflict that may have caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you also experiencing the same issue on IE 11 on different websites or does this usually occur on websites that requires online transactions?
    • What antivirus software are you using?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Are you getting an error message whenever IE 11 freezes?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the fix it solution for Internet Explorer here:
    Find and fix problems with Internet Explorer performance. Large cached files may also caused this freezing issue, we suggest that you also
    clear the browsing data and cached files on Internet Explorer.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Mar 30, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Mar 30, 2022
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

Windows 10 (Pro 64bit) randomly freezes

Thank you for the information, Neil. To address your concern regarding the random freezes that's happening on your computer, we suggest performing the steps below, and check if the experience will be the same:

• Sign in using an administrator account in your Windows 10 computer.
    • Disable or uninstall any anti-virus that you've installed to prevent it from interfering with the upgrade to Windows 10.
    • Reinstall Windows 10.

Let us know the outcome of the troubleshooting procedure for us to assist you further.

Ralph Sta, Mar 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 11 freeze after upgrade - Similar Threads - freeze upgrade

2. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC’s CPU from i7-6700k to i7-9700k. I upgraded motherboard from Msi b150m to MSI z390 mpg gaming pro carbon. I made sure to change boot priority and selected my m.2 ssd with my windows is installed as the main option. This allows my system to...
  3. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade: Hello,I recently upgraded my PC’s CPU from i7-6700k to i7-9700k. I upgraded motherboard from Msi b150m to MSI z390 mpg gaming pro carbon. I made sure to change boot priority and selected my m.2 ssd with my windows is installed as the main option. This allows my system to...
  4. PC freezing on windows logo after CPU upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.: Hi,I upgraded my processor from ryzen 3 1200 to ryzen 5 5500.i fresh installed windows updated all drivers updated bios updated graphics drivers.but my pc is freezing after every 2-3 second.it showing graphics drivers crashed.i have msi a320m pro vd/s motherboard.Please help...
  6. Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.: Hi,I upgraded my processor from ryzen 3 1200 to ryzen 5 5500.i fresh installed windows updated all drivers updated bios updated graphics drivers.but my pc is freezing after every 2-3 second.it showing graphics drivers crashed.i have msi a320m pro vd/s motherboard.Please help...
  7. Pc freezing after cpu upgrade.

8. Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade freezing on update portion, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade freezing on update portion, how can I fix this?: I tried upgrading my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 with the windows 10 installation media, now I'm stuck in recovery mode without an administrator account, and because of that I can't do anything on startup repair except reset it and get the same error/freeze again, how can...
  9. Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade freezing on update portion, how can I fix this?

Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade freezing on update portion, how can I fix this?: I tried upgrading my windows 7 laptop to windows 10 with the windows 10 installation media, now I'm stuck in recovery mode without an administrator account, and because of that I can't do anything on startup repair except reset it and get the same error/freeze again, how can...
  10. Windows 7 to 10 Upgrade freezing on update portion, how can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade